Body Fat Estimate on New Pics

Im going to cut for at least 3 more weeks, then maintain bf level throughout the summmer, trying so hard to get those lower abs. I took these today after shaving my entire upper body, sorry, I refuse to shave legs, so I won’t take pics of those just yet… but yes

1. BF Estimate please! I would guess I’m around 10%?

Thanks!

I can’t tell without a shoe in your pictures. Please retake the pictures with your shoe clearly visible and prominent in the picture.

OMG, you gotta be kidding hahaha
I know this is because of the last kid’s thread…

Maybe tomorrow, when its not 1:30am

…so you actually read the shoe thread…n you still posted this.

ima sit this one out.

your lower abs will never show. They are not big enough to even see. You have the body of a lesbian.

-chris

[quote]Avocado wrote:
your lower abs will never show. They are not big enough to even see. You have the body of a lesbian.

-chris[/quote]

Not true, most lesbians look like lumberjacks. Why lesbians don’t take care of themselves is beyond me.

No takers yet?

Ok, I’ll do it:

9.517894849874927 %

According to the new Gold Standard Internet Body Fat rankings, you’re a Level 3 Grade 6.32 Sub-category H. No one with any clue about internet body fat ratings users percentages anymore.

God I just want to massage your hairless body until your eyes roll to the back of your head in pleasure.

Oh, and 3 weeks more of cutting? Try 3 months.

this forum is special, full of special people.

[quote]joburnet wrote:
Avocado wrote:

-chris

Not true, most lesbians look like lumberjacks. Why lesbians don’t take care of themselves is beyond me.[/quote]

I think they do that to look more like “fat guys”. That is the only reason I can think of unless there is a “Lesbians R Us” clothing store that only sells plaid shirts and Doc Martins. How they manage to coordinate their outfits all at the same time across the globe is nothing short of amazing.

See X this is what confuses me. Arnt lesbians attracted to WOMEN? So why do they dress/act/talk/and cut their hair like men. Its as if lesbians do not dislike men, just their dicks.

Oh yeah, to the OP, 18%. you might wanna look into getting some liposine. maybe even a gastric bypass.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
See X this is what confuses me. Arnt lesbians attracted to WOMEN? So why do they dress/act/talk/and cut their hair like men. Its as if lesbians do not dislike men, just their dicks.

[/quote]

I think THIS thread is just the place to discuss this.

Let’s look into why some lesbians (from what I’ve seen this is most lesbians) seem to want to look like men but not BE men?

Is it because they like the feeling of combat boots and dislike painting their toenails?

Is it because they think plaid goes with everything?

Do they think the growing of a large gut eliminates the titties?

I think we may get somewhere with this if we keep plugging along.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Waittz wrote:

I think THIS thread is just the place to discuss this.

Let’s look into why some lesbians (from what I’ve seen this is most lesbians) seem to want to look like men but not BE men?

Is it because they like the feeling of combat boots and dislike painting their toenails?

Is it because they think plaid goes with everything?

Do they think the growing of a large gut eliminates the titties?

I think we may get somewhere with this if we keep plugging along.[/quote]

My theory is that butch lesbians are aware that even though the femme counterparts are attracted to women, they still have this evolutionary gravitation towards manly attributes. Maybe the butch lesbians - at least subconsciously - cater to this. Thoughts?

Anyway, good discussion going here. I hope it stays this way and this thread isn’t hijacked with talk about off-topic subjects like bodyfat and the like. I’ve seen things like that happen more than once here recently and it’s pretty annoying…

[quote]michael2507 wrote:

My theory is that butch lesbians are aware that even though the femme counterparts are attracted to women, they still have this evolutionary gravitation towards manly attributes. Maybe the butch lesbians - at least subconsciously - cater to this. Thoughts?

Anyway, good discussion going here. I hope it stays this way and this thread isn’t hijacked with talk about off-topic subjects like bodyfat and the like. I’ve seen things like that happen more than once here recently and it’s pretty annoying…[/quote]

That is one hell of a good point. Maybe now would be a good time to judge or evaluate our own responses to lesbian images.

Maybe a series of photos of lesbians can help us figure this puzzle out.

Hot or not?

Hot or not?

We have tons of dykes in my town and I can’t figure it out either. I mean, who wants to sleep with some fat chick that attempts to look like a dude? I have never been curious, but if I were to sleep with a woman she would damn well look like a woman. And not a fat woman either. Fat women look really gross naked.

Hot or not?