Body Fat and Heart Disease

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]BlakeAJackson wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]BlakeAJackson wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:
Dear Professor,
I have asked you kindly at least 10 times to show me where you got that quote from Brick.
You “quoted” him and used that to be a condescending dickhead to me in order to prove your point.
I have asked close to a dozen times where you got that quote from.
Are we to take your lack of a response to mean that you did in fact make that quote up?

Does this mean that you were blatantly lying in rest to further your argument and now that you were called on it your true colors of cowardice show?
No response, no ownership of your lying bullshit, nothing.
Is this the conclusion that we are left with?

With how many times you have shouted “your reading comprehension sucks”, “stop lying”, “address what was actually written” and all that I’m surprised that you didn’t take one bit of your own advice.

I am still waiting for a response but I won’t hold my breath.[/quote][/quote]

The discussion moved on. Mark the failure to acknowledge as a win if you want and move the fuck on. Everyone gets that you’re one of the cool kids. If they arn’t making you feel welcome enough then feel good to know outsiders still would lump you in with them.[/quote]

LOLOLOL[/quote]

Bro when my posts reach 4k your lol would show irony, but I honestly can say you and your friends are what are fucking up the threads. [/quote]
Serious question what do you contribute?
[/quote]

I would hope that my effort to show how I don’t like the bandwagon pitch and fork effort to attack one member as the problem in every thread would have more weight since I don’t post so much.