Body Comp Changes

Recently completed a sucessful Test only cycle and finished PCT two weeks ago. Maintained about 14 ibs of muscle.

Noticed a lot of development in the chest and arms, especially my triceps. The problem I am experiencing is a numbness that comes and goes in my left arm (only left). My arms have hardened to a degree and I may have a minor pinched nerve in my back. The numbness runs down the outside of my arm to my pinky and ring finger. I notice it in the morning and then during the day sometimes but it comes and goes and does not last consistently. It’s not devestatingly numb about a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10…but noticeable.

Wondering if the recent development is having something to do with it with regards to circulation. Has anyone experienced anything similar after a 12 wk.bulker?

You got a small tweak get some ART done and you’ll be fine

[quote]hedo wrote:
Recently completed a sucessful Test only cycle and finished PCT two weeks ago. Maintained about 14 ibs of muscle.

Noticed a lot of development in the chest and arms, especially my triceps. The problem I am experiencing is a numbness that comes and goes in my left arm (only left). My arms have hardened to a degree and I may have a minor pinched nerve in my back. The numbness runs down the outside of my arm to my pinky and ring finger. I notice it in the morning and then during the day sometimes but it comes and goes and does not last consistently. It’s not devestatingly numb about a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10…but noticeable.

Wondering if the recent development is having something to do with it with regards to circulation. Has anyone experienced anything similar after a 12 wk.bulker?[/quote]

I have never had anything go numb, but I have had issues with joint/tendon pain.

Don’t know if it will help you, but I just took a golf ball and rolled it around the two insertion points (kind of like a concentrated foam roller massage) for a few minutes each day, and the pain is gone.

I bet that it is just a nerve that has gotten in the way of your new mass, and is slightly pinched.

But I am not a doctor. I wanted to be one once… oh well.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
hedo wrote:

Wondering if the recent development is having something to do with it with regards to circulation. Has anyone experienced anything similar after a 12 wk.bulker?

I have never had anything go numb, but I have had issues with joint/tendon pain.

Don’t know if it will help you, but I just took a golf ball and rolled it around the two insertion points (kind of like a concentrated foam roller massage) for a few minutes each day, and the pain is gone.

I bet that it is just a nerve that has gotten in the way of your new mass, and is slightly pinched.

But I am not a doctor. I wanted to be one once… oh well. [/quote]

That was kind of what I was thinking. Felt like a nerve being pressed or pinched.

I’ll try that golf ball idea.