T Nation

Body By Gregron 3.0

Last log died a while ago and I've been insanely busy lately but I thought I'd start this one up real quick even though I wont be around to log much at all for a while..... cause this weekend I'm getting married!

WooHoo!! The time has finally arrived! Flying out in two hours for Lake Tahoe, it's going to be awesome!

Been stupid busy with school, wedding stuff and prepping for the Fire Academy interview. Did the Physical Agility Test a few weeks ago and it was a kick in the nuts. My conditioning sucks balls right now but I'm working on that! Had my oral interview today (lol... oral) and SMOKED IT! Feelsgoodman.jpeg.

My sleep schedual has been all whacked off. Been getting only a couple hours of sleep every night and have been eating like a friggin Ethiopian lately (that means not very much) cause I've been running around like crazy.

BW is actually down to 207 (lightweight mofo) without trying... I feel all tincy now. Here is a few pics from today just to see where I'm at as I start my new log. Strength has been holding up decently even though I'm dropping BW like its going out of style. Thats 7-8lbs in the last 6 weeks or so? cray cray.

did some full body conditioning today which, as they say over in England, was Oooooooorrible!

Did my push up, pull up, dip pyramid with an added (and awful) twist... I added 95lb Thrusters in there. Went like this:

2x10 pull ups & 2x10 thrusters to get warmed up.

2 Pull Ups
2 Dips
5 Pushups
2 95lb Thrusters

4 Pull Ups
4 Dips
10 Pushups
4 95lb Thrusters

6 Pull Ups
6 Dips
15 Pushups
6 95lb Thrusters

8 Pull Ups
8 Dips
20 Pushups
8 95lb Thrusters

10 Pull Ups
10 Dips
25 Pushups
10 95lb Thrusters

8 Pull Ups
8 Dips
20 Pushups
8 95lb Thrusters

6 Pull Ups
6 Dips
15 Pushups
6 95lb Thrusters

4 Pull Ups
4 Dips
10 Pushups
4 95lb Thrusters

2 Pull Ups
2 Dips
5 Pushups
2 95lb Thrusters

and then proceed to die cause I'm so out of shape. Time was 18:13 LOL

With the drop in BW and my addition of 10 pull ups to start & end every workout I've noticed that my pull up strength has skyrocketed! All pull up sets were easy and unbroken. All dip & thruster sets were unbroken too... Damn you pushups!

Anyway... the wedding is on Saturday but I've got stuff to do until then! Cant wait to catch up with you all soon. Thanks for following along everyone!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving T-Nation Peeps! <3

front relaxed

and a little front single bicep (cant hit a FDB while taking the pic myself sad face)

FIRST ... wish you the best

In. no nut hug. Keep it sexy for the wifey bro.

Good to hear bud.

Hey all the best on the wedding! Congrats bro.

Welp, now that you're back, time for me to retire before my self esteem is back in the toilet.

jk doggie. Super excited for the wedding! Weird.. never got my invite.

Looking good dude.

And why shouldn't you?! nomnom. Looking thick!

Walk that aisle like a champ, bro! <3!

Still as boss as ever, bro. And man, your conditioning is going to be on point AND you'll be down to the 198s after your wedding night!

High five for losing your v-card, brah!

LWI

Awesome choice. Where at?

Awesome man. Hope you have the best wedding ever. Have a good time!

Have fun Greggy!

Thanks man... The Ritz-Carlton in NorthStar.

It's gibba be siiiiiiiick!

Thanks for the kind worsens everyone.

The inspirational gregron hath returned

Wedding...congrats

Hope you last longer on your first time than ink or I did...

Enjoy the wedding and I wish you both the best!

Enjoy the wedding and I wish you both the best!

By the time you get back from your wedding this log will be 10 pages long and you'll have only posted 4 times. Congratulations on the wedding brother.

LOLWTF? I lasted longer, btw...

Congrats Greg!

Maybe if Ink let you be the top for once, Rocky, you would've lasted longer :wink: