T Nation

BODY BUILDING IS GREAT!!!

Body buiding for me is simply building muscle and losing fat.
What a great thing! What a great hobby!
Pro body builders weighing over 250 lb. full of steriods are only extreme form of BB,that gives bad impression to average people.
Most people are sedentary skinny-fat beings,that need body building like air to get higher quality of life.
Old people have less muscle and more fat.How to make them younger? BUILDING MUSCLE&LOSING FAT.
I know I am just telling what everybody on this site already knows,but I am just fascianated so much with power of body building!!!
So if you build more muscle and lose more fat–
1.you will be younger
2.you will be healthier
3.you will live longer
4.you will look better
5.you will be stronger and more athletic
6.you will have more energy
7.you will function better mentally

Body building is great!!!

[quote]luburic wrote:

1.you will be younger
2.you will be healthier
3.you will live longer
4.you will look better

Body building is great!!![/quote]

Wait, bodybuilding will literally make me younger??

Crap, I started lifting when I was 14, so that means I’m like… 11 or 12? Shit, no wonder I’ve been waiting to hit puberty for so long!

[quote]luburic wrote:
Body building is great!!![/quote]But not as great as Croatia!

but will it help my hair grow back?

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
luburic wrote:

1.you will be younger
2.you will be healthier
3.you will live longer
4.you will look better

Body building is great!!!

Wait, bodybuilding will literally make me younger??

Crap, I started lifting when I was 14, so that means I’m like… 11 or 12? Shit, no wonder I’ve been waiting to hit puberty for so long![/quote]

If you maintain big muscle mass and low body fat into your fifties or sixties,your body will not be 50 or 60 years old.
If you would at 50 after life-long body building lifestyle make extensive medical exam,results would imply that this person is much younger!
Ask prof.Art De Vany,if you dont believe me!

[quote]Wayland wrote:
but will it help my hair grow back?[/quote]

No.I said it will make you younger–not perfect!

Whoa, this is odd, unbridled enthusiasm for bodybuilding? I thought hating bodybuilding was the newest fad. I’ll never be a cool kid.

[quote]t-ha wrote:
luburic wrote:
Body building is great!!!But not as great as Croatia!

[/quote]

Ask anybody who visited Croatia about our landscape,beautiful women,the sea and great food!

As I said body building for me is building muscle & losing fat—and that includes everything from muscle isolation-machine based high rep crap to weightlifting, powerlifting, stongman training, intense wrestling, etc.