Bob sapp vs little japanese girls…lol

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5250971845178619832

I love Japanese TV.

What the fuck

[quote]etaco wrote:
I love Japanese TV.[/quote]

This ones even funnier, sapp at a zoo…

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=970830954092486528&q=sapp

Thye must be paying the guy some serious money or else he is a rare individual who does not take himself seriously at all and is enjoying every second of his life.

You’d like to think the second.

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
Thye must be paying the guy some serious money or else he is a rare individual who does not take himself seriously at all and is enjoying every second of his life.

You’d like to think the second.[/quote]

That dude is getting PAID to be a spectacle over there. I would let people stare at me crazy if it made me a millionaire as well. As tall and as big as he is, I am sure they treat him like they might treat…damn, isn’t a bad thing when no pop stars jump into your mind that stand out above all others? Pop culture sucks in America lately.

Yeah, Sapp is getting paid and I am sure that he is getting asian poontang on a daily basis as well.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
danreeves1973 wrote:

You’d like to think the second.

That dude is getting PAID to be a spectacle over there. I would let people stare at me crazy if it made me a millionaire as well. As tall and as big as he is, I am sure they treat him they might treat…damn, isn’t a bad thing when no pop stars jump into your mind that stand out above all others? Pop culture sucks in America lately.[/quote]

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:

You’d like to think the second.[/quote]

Don’t the two kinda go together?

Limb… huahuahuahaa… from… huahuahuahaa… limb… huahuahuahaa

:smiley:

Looks like tremendous fun actually.

[quote]smt_007 wrote:
Bob sapp vs little japanese girls…lol

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5250971845178619832 [/quote]

It’s great. The guy gets to make a living having fun. Who wouldn’t want to do that. Heck, I may try to put on another 200 lbs of muscle and do the same thing.

There are entire stores in Japan that sell only Bob Sapp merchandise and do crazy business. Being a huge, athletic bastard in Japan pays pretty well! Most of the other top heavyweights in Pride can handle him (Nog and CroCop beat him I think?), but he’s a pretty damn good K-1 fighter.

Ahhhh yes, here we have a big guy chasing around a group of small Asian women who scream and run away from him. That?s my favorite game to play as well and good cardio as well :slight_smile:

In all seriousness, if he was chasing me around I?d probably do the same thing.

Uh, pacing in front of a cage at the zoo eating a banana? I’m shocked Prof X isn’t all over this man. Even as a white man I’m embarassed for him. He’s getting paid you say? So let me get this right…there are those of you who’d “put on 200 more lbs of muscle” and make a spectacle and fool of yourself for money?

Too bad money is so important…the man is a fool. Banana, zoo, cage…you gotta be kidding right?

Call me naive, but I suspect you can make money, “get asian poon tang”, and still have your dignity intact at the end of the day.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
Uh, pacing in front of a cage at the zoo eating a banana? I’m shocked Prof X isn’t all over this man. Even as a white man I’m embarassed for him. He’s getting paid you say? So let me get this right…there are those of you who’d “put on 200 more lbs of muscle” and make a spectacle and fool of yourself for money?

Too bad money is so important…the man is a fool. Banana, zoo, cage…you gotta be kidding right?

Call me naive, but I suspect you can make money, “get asian poon tang”, and still have your dignity intact at the end of the day.[/quote]

First, I can’t view the link from my current location so I have no idea what you are talking about. However, I do know that if the man was that concerned about being “degraded” at all, he probably wouldn’t be in Asia right now filling up his bank account. I am also sure that any big black man that gets off the plane over there will be met with much of the same looks and responses that he gets. That isn’t exactly new. What is new is him banking off of it. I will say my honest opinion is he is using their own biases and different customs against them if he is making as much as I suspect he is.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
Uh, pacing in front of a cage at the zoo eating a banana? [/quote]

That’s a promo for a prowrestling match if I’m not mistaken.

Wow. Just fuck the civil rights movement huh…

I can’t even say shit, cause I’d do it and that shit IS hella funny.

[quote]DT20 wrote:
Yeah, Sapp is getting paid and I am sure that he is getting asian poontang on a daily basis as well.
[/quote]

It seems he would break most of the poon there.

From an interview on GracieMag.com

[quote]A report on The New York Times showed you made over one million dollars in 2003. How much do you usually charge per fight?

I don?t make a lot from fighting. When I first signed with K-1 no one imagine I would ever become this popular. My purse remains the same. My greatest source of income these days is commercials and licensing.

You are deemed the most famous fighter in Japan. Could you give us an example of such popularity?

I think the fact that my yearbook yielded over 100 thousand dollars is a good example. The public is interested in me as a person, not only my career. I?m very popular in Japan and other countries as well.
[/quote]

http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazine/article/0,13673,501030609-455843,00.html

Time asia wrote:

[quote]The man who just a couple of years ago considered $125 per body a princely sum will likely make well in excess of $3 million in 2003.
[/quote]

also

[quote]Sapp’s appeal, in turn, has had a dramatic impact on K-1’s fortunes. Marketers, TV executives and advertisers talk frequently about what they call “the Sapp effect.” Kevin Musikanth, who trains league fighter Mike Bernardo, observes, “K-1 has been growing in popularity for the past few years, but in 2002 it just absolutely exploded. Is it because of Bob? Yeah, it’s because of Bob.” At last December’s K-1 world championship, for example, the first in which Sapp appeared, ratings averaged 28.4% compared with 20.1% in 2001.

K-1 has loaded up Sapp’s schedule with so many commitments, promotions and TV shows that he often has only a few hours left for sleeping, eating and getting fit enough to fight. “We never get the opportunity to train him properly,” laments Maurice Smith, a fighter, friend and one of Sapp’s trainers. “But you can see why they are doing it. He sells even when he loses. Bob’s a business, he’s where the money is.”

[/quote]

Prof I have to agree!

In addition to that it’s sad what passes for entertainment in general.

from what i hear, poon is pretty resilent stuff

this is just heresay mind you.