Bob Kennedy Has Gone Over The Edge!

Althugh I agree that Fat Albert is a coronary waiting to happen, it appears that Bob Kennedy has finally gone over the edge of he precipice of insanity.

http://www.ncbuy.com/news/2004-12-14/1011309.html

I’m sorry, but this is just stupid. First, let’s not forget that Fat Albert is a cartoon character. One made for kids. And cartoon characters are often larger than life, both figuratively and literally.

I just don’t get it. Is it because the word “fat” is in the title? So freakin’ what!?

What about Fat Albert’s friend, Dumb Donald? Should we call him “Morbidly Stupid Donald”?

It’s a movie! Movies don’t make people fat, inspire people to get fat, or tell people it’s ok to be fat. Get over it.

If you’re worried about our kids then let’s start with sound nutritional parenting. Let’s not shove twinkies and juice boxes down their pieholes every schoolyear lunch hour. Turn off the playstation every now and then and make then go climb a tree.

Don’t tell me that a fictional story about an overweight, inner-city kid is going to have a negative impact on society.

Yeah, I’m sure that’s exactly what Dr. Cosby had in mind when he created the show. C’mon, it’s Bill freakin’ Cosby! Like he’s trying to corrupt the world. Get a clue.

Hey, hey, hey,
Toddy

oh ya!! Just another sign of the times.A selfrightious,moralistic,wannabe dogooder who has nothing better to do than spend his pathetic useless little life telling other’s how to think,act and conform.
No question bout it,fat albert is a coronary waiting to happen. So what, its his life. And if i choose to be a fat sack of shit,than so be it.
When are knobs like Kennedy going to let us all be responsiable for our own actions?

Who are these so called “experts in the fitness field” and where do I sign up to punch them in the face? Hey! Maybe it was Shugart! Did they change the title to: “Die Fat Albert DIE!!!”?

Seriously, this is getting really old.

damn I thought this was about Robert Kennedy Jr. I actually like his good science.

Maybe Bob should have a chat with Ted…

Sadly, he says people “know they should eat an egg-white omelette and oatmeal” but they just don’t seem to be doing it.

what was edited out was kennedy also said people “know that they should be whacking it to women bodybuilders beating the crap out of men, while using a penis enlarging pump and pill, while talking on the phone to one of the many gay/straight phone sex lines” that are listed in the back of his magazine, but they just don’t seem to be doing it.

give me a break bob!

Just more PC crap…

Fat Albert is one of the greatest animated creations to ever hit television…next to the Smurfs and Jessica Rabbit. Let him be.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Fat Albert is one of the greatest animated creations to ever hit television…next to the Smurfs and Jessica Rabbit. Let him be.[/quote]

I don’t know if I agree with the Smurfs, but, oh man…Jessica Rabbit.
Why isn’t she included in the “Which Jessica…” poll? She would win hands down.

Patty cake, patty cake,
Toddy