Bob Hope

Would you have a url? I’m getting a white rectangle. Now, as white rectangles go, it’s a pretty nice one, but probably not what you intended.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Would you have a url? I’m getting a white rectangle. Now, as white rectangles go, it’s a pretty nice one, but probably not what you intended.

[/quote]

Maybe it’s meant to represent the last thing he saw?

I’d hit it.

[quote]pookie wrote:

[/quote]

I found it on youtube.

Could it be No Hope?

[quote]etaco wrote:

Maybe it’s meant to represent the last thing he saw?[/quote]

Did he die drowning in Liquid Paper?

Or he went by a dishwasher throwing contest just as an errant thrown was made and he said “I got it! I got it!”

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
pookie wrote:

I found it on youtube.[/quote]

I think Bob Hope is the best Bob ever. Out of all the Bob’s I’ve ever heard of. Way better than Bob Dole. Or Bob Eubanks. Those Bobs are weak. Just know if you’re going to be called Bob, you will never be the best Bob ever because of Bob Hope.

That doesn’t make up for the 50 years of really bad jokes. Or all those movies with Bing Crosby in the desert.

But it’s a good start.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
pookie wrote:

I found it on youtube.

I think Bob Hope is the best Bob ever. Out of all the Bob’s I’ve ever heard of. Way better than Bob Dole. Or Bob Eubanks. Those Bobs are weak. Just know if you’re going to be called Bob, you will never be the best Bob ever because of Bob Hope.
[/quote]

I’m just waiting until one of our Bob Saget lovers on these forums chimes in.
lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
lol[/quote]

What about Bob-Bob-Bob, Bob-Bob Iran?

or Bob Dobbs?

Microsoft BOB

What about Bob?

[quote]pookie wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
lol

What about Bob-Bob-Bob, Bob-Bob Iran?[/quote]

Bomb Iran?

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
[/quote]

Bob Saget is a good parody of bobness.