BO Loss = Riots

Or so hints James Carville http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/10/08/james-carville-hints-riots-if-obama-loses

Riots? I say declare martial law and shoot everybody who riots. Then arrest Carville for inciting it.

Good thing it won’t happen.

Looks like that won’t be a problem by a margin of 2 to 1,

Riots?

I’m more concerned about all the whining we’ll have to put up with around here… :stuck_out_tongue:

How long until the white house is on MTV cribs?

[quote]vroom wrote:
Riots?

I’m more concerned about all the whining we’ll have to put up with around here… :p[/quote]

Aren’t you going to miss seeing 15 anti-Obama threads at the top of the page every single day?

This presidential race brought the dumbass step child out of every supposed “conservative” on the board.

Wait until he starts the redistribution. We’ll have plenty to say.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Wait until he starts the redistribution. We’ll have plenty to say.[/quote]

Unless you make 250+K a year, what would you have to complain about?

I am being ass raped right now by federal income tax. I am all for paying less taxes.

The ones suffering the most as we speak are those making between 100-200K a year. Most of the ones complaining the most are NOT in that income range.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Sloth wrote:

I am being ass raped right now by federal income tax. I am all for paying less taxes.

The ones suffering the most as we speak are those making between 100-200K a year. Most of the ones complaining the most are NOT in that income range.
[/quote]

What would I have to complain about? The economic effects. And, of course the belief that one should keep the fruit of their labor, instead of Government trying to play Robin Hood with it.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
What would I have to complain about? The economic effects. And, of course the belief that one should keep the fruit of their labor, instead of Government trying to play Robin Hood with it.[/quote]

In other words, pure ideology.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Sloth wrote:

What would I have to complain about? The economic effects. And, of course the belief that one should keep the fruit of their labor, instead of Government trying to play Robin Hood with it.[/quote]

Are you a little slow tonight? What the living fuck do you call what they are doing right now to my pay checks?

I would have liked to keep the “fruit of my fucking labor” for the last 10 damn years but unfortunately, federal income tax had different plans.

For once I might have a chance in hell of not paying more in income tax than I paid for college tuition and you all are complaining?

Most of you are NOT rich. Most of you couldn’t buy a car right now without taking out a loan so all of this bitching and moaning about wealth distribution is about as refreshing as a fart cloud in the gym.

No offense, but some of you are completely full of shit on this.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Sloth wrote:
What would I have to complain about? The economic effects. And, of course the belief that one should keep the fruit of their labor, instead of Government trying to play Robin Hood with it.

In other words, pure ideology.[/quote]

Yes, of course. But, sound ideology.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
vroom wrote:
Sloth wrote:

In other words, pure ideology.

Yes, of course. But, sound ideology. [/quote]

Yes, sound ideology, most of it coming from people making 50K a year while bitching about wealth distribution even though none of their “wealth” is being redistributed.

Our current economy punishes the upper middle class.

Sloth wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Sloth wrote:

Are you a little slow tonight? What the living fuck do you call what they are doing right now to my pay checks?

I would have liked to keep the “fruit of my fucking labor” for the last 10 damn years but unfortunately, federal income tax had different plans.

For once I might have a chance in hell of not paying more in income tax than I paid for college tuition and you all are complaining?

Most of you are NOT rich. Most of you couldn’t buy a car right now without taking out a loan so all of this bitching and moaning about wealth distribution is about as refreshing as a fart cloud in the gym.

No offense, but some of you are completely full of shit on this.

[/quote]

One doesn’t have to rich to be harmed by taxation and redistribution.
Anti-Obamanomics: Why Everyone Should Be in Favor of Tax Cuts for the “Rich”
http://georgereisman.com/blog/2008/08/anti-obamanomics-why-everyone-should-be.html

[quote]Sloth wrote:

http://georgereisman.com/blog/2008/08/anti-obamanomics-why-everyone-should-be.html

[/quote]

One needs to be making enough money that some of it is being “redistributed” for this amount of bullshit coming from people acting as if their paychecks are being taken even though they are having trouble paying their light bill.

Sloth wrote:

One needs to be making enough money that some of it is being “redistributed” for this amount of bullshit coming from people acting as if their paychecks are being taken even though they are having trouble paying their light bill.[/quote]

I think those people have the right to complain because of the impact taxation has on wages and employment. And, of course, the principle. The principle of not using the force of government to violate another man’s property and wealth, in order to give to another.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Sloth wrote:

One needs to be making enough money that some of it is being “redistributed” for this amount of bullshit coming from people acting as if their paychecks are being taken even though they are having trouble paying their light bill.

I think those people have the right to complain because of the impact taxation has on wages and employment. And, of course, the principle. The principle of not using the force of government to violate another man’s property and wealth, in order to give to another.[/quote]

Again, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL WHAT THEY ARE DOING RIGHT NOW TO MY PAYCHECKS?

Answer the damn question.

Where the fuck is all of my money going right now?

Why the fuck are you not protesting that at all?

[/quote]

I think it’s the same thing that happens to my pay, except that I seem to end up keeping less than you do… guessing based on country anyway.

Somehow, strangely, I don’t mind progressive taxation, nor am I inclined to sit on my ass instead of increasing my income and following strategies to reduce my taxes.

Hey, isn’t that going against ideology? Instead of taxes sending me immediately into a lazy entitlement mindset I’m driven to expand my income further to make up for those taxes.

I’m starting to think ideology is whacked just as much as the much maligned ivory tower thinking.

Sloth wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Sloth wrote:

I think those people have the right to complain because of the impact taxation has on wages and employment. And, of course, the principle. The principle of not using the force of government to violate another man’s property and wealth, in order to give to another.

[/quote]

Um, look around the forum. I’m anti-income tax…