Bmbrady77 Lab Results

Yes. Have you changed test strips or made sure it’s been calibrated recently?

@bmbrady77

1 Like

It’s one of those cheap cvs meters, so I’m not sure if it can be calibrated. It’s usually pretty consistent so that’s why I kind of got concerned. It’s totally possible that the strips could have one or two in the batch that are just crap, and again the meter isn’t the best one out there.

Thanks for taking the time man.

I put up 210 for 3 sets of 10 this evening on bench. I’m calculating a new 1RM of around 276-280. Does this check out with your math? If I’m right, then that’s more progress! I hope this trend keeps going this direction.

210 for 10 calcs to about a 280 1RM. I bet you had a few in the tank though.

1 Like

Thanks man. It’s possible I did have one or two left, but with a “mid level” power rack and my wife serving as spotter, I didn’t want to push my luck lol.

1 Like

Quick update for my wife. She just got off the phone doing her initial consult with Defy. The synopsis is that her estrogen to progesterone ratio is out of whack. Her T3 was too high and IGF-1 is off. Test for now looks good.

What we are going to do going forward for her…

Progesterone 50mg (bioindentical). This will be taken from the 12th day after the start of her cycle until the cycle starts again. Then off for 12 days and start over.

Adrenal Complex 2 caps a day

She said she thinks she said Selinium?

Cytomel 5mcg/day week 1 then 10mcg/day thereafter.

She said she also wants her to do Ipamorelin (nightly infections) for IGF-1, but she doesn’t want her to start this for at least a month. The dr doesn’t want to throw too many things into the mix at one time.

I will post her labs in just a little bit.

1 Like

Her Labs…

55%20PM

19%20PM

Interesting. I have quite a few vials of this I bought a few months back but havent pulled the trigger yet.

Nice! The dr is giving her the option of ipamorelin, or ipabuterin (not sure of the spelling).

My understanding is that the first one is an injection, the second is taken orally. I personally always lean more to the injections because they don’t have to be metabolized by the liver, but I’m not sure if there’s any valid concern here for these medications or not. You have any thoughts?

Hadn’t heard of that one but apparently they even sell it on Amazon as MK677. This was a decent overview:

1 Like

That’s it. I was trying to go from memory. I knew it had a “buta” in there somewhere though! Lol

Hell, going by that write up I may have try some of this shit myself!!

1 Like

This is the oral option (Ibutamoren) they offered her…

1 Like

The oral option can make your appetite ravenous.

I read that but I also read that it reroutes the way fat is metabolized, so maybe not an issue if you’re trying to bulk?

@bmbrady77 careful messing with growth or growth analogues. You’ll need metformin as they can make you super insulin resistant.

1 Like

What is your wife taking now?

That’s good info to have right there!! I may wind up having to take metformin anyway because I just can’t seem to get FBG down under 100 no matter what I do or don’t eat. It seems stable at around there, but it just won’t stabilize any lower. Maybe longer term my TRT will help that out?

She’s not going to be taking any of these for at least a month. In your opinion, which would better for her? The injection or the capsule?

Nothing yet. Just ordered the Cytomel and progesterone today. It’ll be a week or so before she gets them. She’s picking up the adrenal complex and selinium from a local supplement shop today so she may start those tomorrow morning.

My wife’s total t was 10! But her free t was the same

1 Like