Bmbrady77 Lab Results

No shit! Lol

1 Like

I get this but I haven’t correlated it to dose increase but have correlated it to 48 hours after chest work in the gym. I chalk it up to DOMS but it scares me every time as the pain can be quite sharp.

1 Like

I work chest pretty heavy twice a week. It’s possible that this has always been there, but now that my body is “waking up” so to speak, maybe I just notice it way more?

And what’s more ironic is that my chest days are Monday and Thursday. This morning was about 36 hours after the first session of the week.

Obv see if you can continue to correlate the pain with the chest schedule. I def find it more apparent the heavier I go so on my max week it can be startling.

1 Like

@NH_Watts

I believe that it could be this simple, but just to play devils advocate here, does your symptoms usually exhibit a sharp pinpoint stabbing to just those specific areas, or do you generally feel it throughout the entire pec muscle?

Mine is very targeted it seems and doesn’t feel quite so much like normal muscle soreness as it does maybe a possible small tear, like the muscle has seperated from the rib cage a tiny bit. But it is not constant at all. Usually my soreness from workouts is constant (and I would think that a tear would be too), but this is a sharp stab and then a few seconds later it goes away.

Very targeted to the breastbone area and mostly on the left side for some reason. BUT that may just be how the nerve radiates…if that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense. Thanks!

I sleep on my left side as well. It might not even be gym related but instead that I sleep in my left side/ arm. Its been happening for years without trt :slight_smile:

Quick update…The sharp pains are completely gone today, being replaced by a muscle twitch in my left pec that’s been driving me crazy all day! lol

It kind of confirms that it was muscle tissue related though…I’ll see if this cycle repeats itself by Saturday as I have my second chest workout tonight.

1 Like

Massage it real good with knuckles or fingers… think deep .

Also don’t forget to massage surrounding areas, not just where the pain or pulsing starts.

One other way is to put a ball on the ground and roll against it face down: or on a wall standing up. Works on back to.

1 Like

Are you supplementing with enough minerals? Mag, potas, zinc?

That’s a great point. Hydration electrolytes… my body twitches like crazy after a long bike ride or race :slight_smile:

I do take 400mg Magnesium every night. I used to take zinc but I dropped it right when I first started TRT. Can’t remember exactly why, but it was a fear of affecting either SHGB, or E2 I think??

Not sure if that’s “enough”, and if I should probably throw zinc back into the mix?

I do drink between 1-2 gallons of water daily and my pee is usually crystal clear or just a slight tinge of yellow, so I’m pretty sure I’m hydrated.

I’m open to hear you guys thoughts on the matter for sure.

Zinc can lower e2. But I don’t know how effective. Also fish oil.

Drinking water won’t replenish the electrolytes and other nutrients lost when you sweat.

You’re right about that. I do take 4g of salmon omega 3 every morning. But I do have to interject one thought here though…I live in Montana and it’s the middle of the winter. I don’t care how hard I work, there’s very little sweating! Lol

Haha I bet. Just an idea. You know it’s not heart related so no big deal anyways. Maybe get one of those massages with a happy ending. The girls will hve stories for days. He wanted me to message his chest… that’s all…

1 Like

@physioLojik

I have been following your advice for the last few days and I have a question / possible concern.

My fasting blood glucose (pre keto and during keto) hovered just around or a little over 100. For the last 3 days, I have been doing what you said, and having a cooked cup of white rice before workout, and a cup of white rice with dinner post workout. I checked my blood glucose this morning and it was 134!!

Should I be concerned or do you think that this could possibly be just a fluctuation from the change in carbs that will settle back down?

Would really appreciate if you could advise.

@bmbrady77 what time is your last meal

I had a cup of rice and some turkey at around 8:45pm last night. The FBG reading was about 20-30 min after waking (no food and only water) this morning at around 6:00am.

On a side note, after that reading, I had a protein shake with half a banana, and then took another reading about 45 minutes after that and my BG was 112. Possible meter error on the first reading?