Bmbrady77 Lab Results

I did not read back to every post but I think you only started keto on Nov 8th. DAM man that is quite the transformation. Congrats and I do like the no hair look what does the wife say? Is she smiling alot? Mine just ordered some scream cream from defy and I can’t wait.

Thank you brother for your kind words.

Wife said that she likes the look but she wants me to let the chest hair grow back a little. It’s too prickly when we are in a “belly rubbing” session. The only way to get it perfectly smooth is to shave it every day or do the wax thing (heellll no! Lol). I’m keeping the arms shaved though as they don’t grow back nearly as quick.

Yes she has been smiling more since my health has started going in a positive direction. It was getting bad there for a while. The looks part of it is a great added bonus, but the primary goal has always been health. She has been right there beside me the whole way. She eats the same way I do and she pushes the weights just as hard. If I had to boil it all down to one thing that gave me the ability to make it this far, it would be her.

I obviously still have a ways to go, but I’m damned and determined that I’m going to see it all the way through!

5 Likes

Is that what sex is called these days?

Lmao!

It is when your talking to a very diverse audience…

I’m trying to harden the body but soften the edges of the personality so to speak.

1 Like

Brady. You actually like cuddle and hug and stuff?

Lmao. I go right for the prize

Lmao. It’s all about balance bro. Sometimes you gotta be a beast. Sometimes you gotta have a slow hand. Anyone who sticks to one or the other all the time will wake up one day to find a bad situation.

Good point. I like to be slowly aroused at times. Build The climax and excitement. But with 3 kids running around. We used to the 10 minute deal.

:wink: that’s why I need a quick responsive dick

I definitely get that bro. I had two boys running around the house for a long time. The oldest is grown now and the youngest is 15 so not so much of a problem anymore. You’re in the get whenever and however quickly you can mode right now! Lol

I hear you. Since I got my TRT in tune my body and facial hair growth is thru the roof. Why in the hell does it do nothing for the hair on the top of our heads? I pretty much have to shave my chest/arms and legs above the knees every three days.

This is a main reason why I think I must have been on the low end of t since my teens. I finally have a full mustache and can actually grow a full beard if I wanted. I was still functional sexually so I never investigated early on. Once the dick no work…full onslaught investigation. :wink:

My thinking is that selective baldness has more to do with genetics than anything. I believe that having proper (natural not Supra) hormone levels allows your body to reach its maximum potential in all areas, but that the potential itself is defined by what you inherited (hair patterns, body type, etc), and by how you feed and exercise the body (muscular development).

You can plant the best seeds in sub par soil and they will only grow so much. Likewise you can plant very weak seeds in the most nutrient rich soil and they will also only grow to substandard levels. Now you put a great seed in very good soil, and you’ll see fruit that’s worthy of the county fair contests! Lol

You are probably right. I wonder if I could do a combover with my back hair? Eu haha

Progress update…

Been tossing back and forth for a bit about switching my care over to Defy Medical. I’m just not sure that I want to invest the rest of my life into my pcp, who seems to have little knowledge on TRT, and is not interested in progressing much further than where’s she’s at. To her credit, she has let me have a say in my protocol and has heard my arguments, but I would just feel more comfortable having the supervision of a practice that does this as a specialty, and could actually answer any questions I have.

That said…I started the process today with Defy. I have my lab orders and an appointment next Wednesday to go get the blood drawn. We’re doing a full comprehensive hormone and thyroid profile. Cost quite a bit more to get the thyroid labs thrown in there, but I think it will be worth it to have a baseline in case other issues creep up later on.

I’ll post the results when I hear back.

1 Like

If you can’t get Saya for your 1 hour initial consult Calkins is awesome.
Best of luck, looking forward to reading about what happens.

Thank you and I’ll keep that in mind!

Be nice to have doctors who know what they are doing… I think stress can be a big factor in ones health, so the peace of mind knowing your doctor knows what they are doing will be a big plus! Hope it goes well (;

Ok guys I just got my LabCorp reults in… I just can’t seem to get cholesterol under control!

I’d love to hear some feedback…Looks like Total T stayed exactly the same, but free T went down a smidgen. Not surprisingly, my SHGB is very low (I already suspected that).

1 Like

Can we talk about your TSH? Is this expected? Remind me, are you on an AI?

That TSH number is the elephant in the room.

If you want to get a better test on your LDL look into this one.
LabCorp NMR LipoProfile® (With Graph) test# 123810

The NMR LipoProfile® test is an FDA-cleared blood test that directly measures the amount of LDL circulating in the body. “LDL” is low-density lipoprotein and has long been recognized as a major causal factor in the development of heart disease. Although the relationship of increased LDL particle number and plaque buildup in the artery wall has been known since the 1950s, a diagnostic test did not exist to measure LDL particle number (LDL-P). Historically, LDL cholesterol, or LDL-C, has been used to estimate LDL levels to assess a patient’s LDL-related cardiovascular risk and judge an individual’s response to LDL-lowering therapy. Today, a more reliable measure of LDL exists that directly counts the number of LDL particles a patient has using NMR technology.

You definitely have some type of thyroid dysfunction going on, sometimes it’s difficult to catch dysfunctional thyroids on labs. Thyroid can be inconsistent from hour to hour.

Labs are only so useful as they are a snapshot in time of a target that is constantly moving. We would expect to see SHBG decrease in those with thyroid problems.