Blue Waffle

wtf

[quote]Kerley wrote:
has anyone goggled blue waffle and immediately regretted it?[/quote]

Damn you. Why??? You knew we’d look at it. Damn you!!!

After seeing the urban dictionary definition of this, I have no desire to see a visual representation of a blue waffle.

For fuck sake. My girls posting pics of herself again!!! Ill be having words.
The blue tastes like blended onion and mackerel by the way.

[quote]JLu wrote:
After seeing the urban dictionary definition of this, I have no desire to see a visual representation of a blue waffle.[/quote]

Urban Dictionary: Nasty ass fungus vagina that resembles a blue waffle.

That girl has a nasty blue waffle.

hhaha

Haven’t seen it, but I feel this is probably appropriate.

I knew it was gonna be something gross, but I was most definitely not expecting that. I wonder if she still thinks that being a hooker was worth it.

that was fucked.

[quote]MrDan500 wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
has anyone goggled blue waffle and immediately regretted it?[/quote]

Damn you. Why??? You knew we’d look at it. Damn you!!![/quote]

LOL

You think that is bad, check out swap.avi

[quote]mcook123 wrote:
You think that is bad, check out swap.avi[/quote]

after seeing blue waffle i really dont wanna look this up…you tempting bastard!

[quote]mcook123 wrote:
You think that is bad, check out swap.avi[/quote]

meh, the blue waffle didn’t look too bad. She probably enjoyed herself immensely to get that.

mcook, do you have a safe link for swap.avi, i can’t find it.

This is a review of the video. Read this first since it will prepare you (a little) for what is to cum.

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/2718444/The-legendary-SWAP-avi

This is the video. Keep a barf bag handy.

Thanks, but i can’t download off of torrents, i either don’t have certain software needed to do so, or my school network disallows it. I did in fact watch several reaction videos though, i though it was comical.

I don’t know of anywhere else to download it but I will try to find another site.

This site has several places to view the video so one of them should work for you. If anybody manages to watch the whole thing without puking then congratulations, you are as fucked up as I am.

WTF? Thats nasty, reminds me of Red Lobster.

blue waffle chick jus needs a Brazilian…

[quote]Sourdiesel wrote:
I knew it was gonna be something gross, but I was most definitely not expecting that. I wonder if she still thinks that being a hooker was worth it. [/quote]
How do you know she was a hooker? Not to kill the thread…but it appears to be a really bad herpes outbreak that resulted in infected lesions. From the coloration, we can infer that she may be pregnant. This could have greatly exacerbated her condition; more so than being a “filthy whore.”

We are badly in need a blue waffle chest thread.