Blue Lotion From Tate's Site

Blue heat blows! I’ve never used anything like it before and it did nothing for me. I did find a kick ass product that does work, its called “Toast” run a seach for it, its the best stuff ever!

[quote]keaster wrote:
I buy my blue heat at a farm store (co-op and TSC). The people there all laugh when I tell them what I am doing with it.[/quote]

i use preparation-h, dmso and emu all mixed together. how is that for funny?

I like blue heat alright. But I don’t why it’s all that great. In my opinion, it’s no better than Icy Hot or that capsaisen stuff they sell in any drug store.

I like to bathe in blue heat every now and then, but the pink stuff will really burn. I use this more for specific areas, and it gets much hotter than the blue heat.

[quote]wressler125 wrote:
I like to bathe in blue heat every now and then, but the pink stuff will really burn. I use this more for specific areas, and it gets much hotter than the blue heat.[/quote]

you’ve never tried equi-block, have you?

Nice set of responces guys.

I have to agree that tiger balm kick the shit out of blue lotion. I’m not really complaining just sort of suprised is all. I suppose that even if it’s not burning like hell you’re still getting some benefit from it?

BTW, is equi-block really that strong?

[quote]keaster wrote:
I buy my blue heat at a farm store (co-op and TSC). The people there all laugh when I tell them what I am doing with it.[/quote]

Maybe what you’re doing with it is funny.

For example:

Salesguy: “What are you doing with this?”

You: “After I shave my body bare, I like to dance around my house to Madonna’s Vogue cd as I spread this in tight circles around my nipples. I makes them tingle with delight.”

That would make me laugh too.

DB

equiblock is stronger than capzacin(sp?)

of course, that was my experience, but blue heat works great for me