Blue Lotion From Tate's Site

I picked up a bottle figuring it was going to be some kick ass stuff, especially being that it seems to be for use with horses. The first time I used it I was kinda impressed it was burning nicely and I was kinda numb/hence relieved. Now it doesn’t do shit?

I have no idea if I’m just misinformed and it’s not really supposed to be used like I am. I just rub it on like icy hot and hope the hurting will stop so I can walk like a human again. Now it doesn’t do jack!! I even gave some to my gf last night as she did deadlifts for the first time a few days ago(I’m so proud). She said she thinks she felt it a little bit?

Anyone have some adivice? It mentions wrapping the area for increased sweating. Is that the part I’m missing?

ive also noticed that if i use it ALL the time forEVERYTHING the sensation will decrease - altho never go away entirely. but yes, wrapping the area (in ace bandage or saran wrap) will help. also make sure you REALLY rub it in.

Perhaps you’ve just gotten used to it? How long have you been using it? I use my Blue Heat pretty infrequently and I still get a really good burn from it. I do know some other powerlifters though that are so used to the stuff that they can basically bathe in it without feeling much of anything. They’ve moved on to Jack’s Hot Pink, also available on Tate’s site. It supposedly is stronger than the Blue Heat.

Thats awkward, I have two bottles one that stays home and one I bring with to the gym. Im half way through with both bottles, and they still have the same effect as they did brand new.

Are you shaking the bottle before use? And I dont mean just giving it a gentle shake rather a viscious shaking. If you already are I really dont know what else to tell you.

I would say the most logical solution in this case is to jack off with it. Should get a nice sensation with that. Yea, definitely.

Sorry guy, extremely drunk night and hence am an asshole today.

Still works for me and I use it almost every workout. I do wear rehband supports so it traps the heat in which seems to help. I like it b/c it doesn’t cause burning just warmth.

If you want burning get some capzsacin.

if i can find a seller in the UK i may buy a tub or three. Importing from elitefts to the UK is Sooooooooooooo expensive. Cost me $22 for a template book and if you have one of these you know how heavy/what sort of size they are.
Lord only knows how much my ideal power rack from that place would cost.

I want to cry.

If its anything like the Linament here I agree you need to shake the piss out of it first. Should burn the hell out of you for quite a bit. also make sure your getting enough on seems to take a nice coat to really soak in

Wideguy,

Forget that horseshit & get Tigerbalm. Also, IronMind sells one that the OL lifter use. They all say it’s freaky hot!

Is that the same as an ATM machine?

You may want to look into a local metal shop or welder, see if you can get it built for less.

[quote]supermick wrote:
if i can find a seller in the UK i may buy a tub or three. Importing from elitefts to the UK is Sooooooooooooo expensive. Cost me $22 for a template book and if you have one of these you know how heavy/what sort of size they are.

I want to cry.[/quote]

[quote]BADASS MENTALITY wrote:
Wideguy,

Forget that horseshit & get Tigerbalm. Also, IronMind sells one that the OL lifter use. They all say it’s freaky hot![/quote]

Tigerbalm just tricks your nerves. Get DMSO.

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
BADASS MENTALITY wrote:OL lifter

[/quote]

That made me laugh so hard

“welcome to the USA America!”

i just think that seeing the word “Lotion” in the same line as “Tate” is all kinds of disturbing … of course Dave is bodybuilding now

[quote]X-Factor wrote:

[/quote]
I’d say rather like a SUV vehicle but I could be wrong…

Try shaking it around in the container before applying.This happened to me with Blu-Emu and didn’t know what it was til I just mix it up a bit then I felt it ever since.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
X-Factor wrote:

I’d say rather like a SUV vehicle but I could be wrong…
[/quote]

Come on guys, leave him alone. We cant all get a perfect score on the SAT test :wink:

Ive got a tub of stuff i go in the states - Delon Blue ice analgesic gel. Only cost $3.25 and does the business. I think its origionally made in Canada, but works really well, especially under neoprene so ideal for wraps and straps etc…

I buy my blue heat at a farm store (co-op and TSC). The people there all laugh when I tell them what I am doing with it.

[quote]supermick wrote:

I want to cry.[/quote]

I feel your pain, it would probably cost the same to get my ideal equip from eflitefts to me in australia !!