T Nation

Blowjobs or Cheese?

So I was presented with quite possibly the hardest hypothetical question ever. If you had to give up one thing for the rest of your life, would it be blowjobs or cheese?

Damn. Where do you get your cheese?

Hm…luckily for women this is a non-issue, since hypothetically we can simultaneously have both.

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
Hm…luckily for women this is a non-issue, since hypothetically we can simultaneously have both.[/quote]

Regardless of this being both disgusting and wrong…I lol’ed

thats wrong on so many levels.

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
Hm…luckily for women this is a non-issue, since hypothetically we can simultaneously have both.[/quote]

Cue Vicomte’s Dick Chayse rap.

[quote]TDavis123 wrote:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
Hm…luckily for women this is a non-issue, since hypothetically we can simultaneously have both.[/quote]

Regardless of this being both disgusting and wrong…I lol’ed[/quote]

What’s so wrong about it?
I mean, steak & blowjob noone whines.
As soon as it gets a little classy, ppl freak out -.-

I mean, is there anything better in life than foie gras while getting a bj?

[quote]spongechris wrote:

[quote]TDavis123 wrote:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
Hm…luckily for women this is a non-issue, since hypothetically we can simultaneously have both.[/quote]

Regardless of this being both disgusting and wrong…I lol’ed[/quote]

What’s so wrong about it?
I mean, steak & blowjob noone whines.
As soon as it gets a little classy, ppl freak out -.-

I mean, is there anything better in life than foie gras while getting a bj?[/quote]

Either you’re missing something, or i’m missing something in your post… Something.

Masch: You’re easily my favorite new poster.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]spongechris wrote:

[quote]TDavis123 wrote:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
Hm…luckily for women this is a non-issue, since hypothetically we can simultaneously have both.[/quote]

Regardless of this being both disgusting and wrong…I lol’ed[/quote]

What’s so wrong about it?
I mean, steak & blowjob noone whines.
As soon as it gets a little classy, ppl freak out -.-

I mean, is there anything better in life than foie gras while getting a bj?[/quote]

Either you’re missing something, or i’m missing something in your post… Something.

Masch: You’re easily my favorite new poster.[/quote]

:frowning:

Fuck cheese

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]spongechris wrote:

[quote]TDavis123 wrote:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
Hm…luckily for women this is a non-issue, since hypothetically we can simultaneously have both.[/quote]

Regardless of this being both disgusting and wrong…I lol’ed[/quote]

What’s so wrong about it?
I mean, steak & blowjob noone whines.
As soon as it gets a little classy, ppl freak out -.-

I mean, is there anything better in life than foie gras while getting a bj?[/quote]

Either you’re missing something, or i’m missing something in your post… Something.

Masch: You’re easily my favorite new poster.[/quote]

:([/quote]

I don’t consider you to be new, bud.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Fuck cheese[/quote]

How do you think they make Swiss cheese?

Wormwood is an '09er though! That makes him new!

I don’t eat any dairy, so that makes this pretty easy, and pleasurable.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Wormwood is an '09er though! That makes him new![/quote]

Not to me.

He’s a good kid, '09er or not.

Does that include Frumunda cheese?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Now who is playing BJ police on the cheese thing? I mean is this just one chick I can never get it from or I can’t ever have one. Because, comeeeonnnnn Never having a slice of Tony&Sams pizza again…

If its just one chick I would take the no cheese ever deal and get my BJ’s after we broke up. But if its never ever ever. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is harder than I thought.

I would cheat.

[quote]four60 wrote:
Now who is playing BJ police on the cheese thing? I mean is this just one chick I can never get it from or I can’t ever have one. Because, comeeeonnnnn Never having a slice of Tony&Sams pizza again…

If its just one chick I would take the no cheese ever deal and get my BJ’s after we broke up. But if its never ever ever. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is harder than I thought.

I would cheat.[/quote]

Motherfucker, I forgot about pizza…

fuck bj’s

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Shucks, this is eeeeezy. Most women have two other available ports of entry so how in the world would one ever decide to give up cheese? Unthinkable![/quote]

Not the answer I was expecting from you.