Bloody Zercher Sacrifice

[quote]Loftearmen wrote:
And you filmed this… why?[/quote]

So I can earn money to get myself a real bar. I figured you all might want to see a space alien diplomat in action too! :smiley:

Wasn’t happy with how non-intense that set was. It was brutal, but was it brutal enough?

Not as entertaining to watch, but took way, way more insanity on my part:

I’m so goddamn brutal I snap axes in half.

Wait for the Tom Platz reference. :smiley:

1. knees out!
  2. no fire? meh.

Thankfully they live a 1/4 mile away. Two words Spring Cleanup

[quote]TRexMoney wrote:
Thankfully they live a 1/4 mile away. Two words Spring Cleanup[/quote]

You sound like a white-bread suburban kid. The worst kind of American.

[quote]hastalles wrote:

[quote]Cimmerian wrote:
That video was thoroughly stupid. I like it.

Fantastic competition. Makes me want to go to the gym and do something idiotic until I spew.[/quote]

Hell yeah! \m/ Film yourself doing it and give me some competition!

I’m disappointed in this set actually, I wanted to do a crazy drop set. So I’m gonna take another shot at this with a squat widowmaker. I wanna WIN!

[/quote]

I doubt I could out-brutal either of your vids. I don’t have chickens, axes, caveman weights or any cool shit around my place.

Anyway, good luck. Looks like you’re in 2nd place at the moment.

Great high-stakes lift there, especially considering the zombie threat. Weren’t you worried that the noise and flames would attract “walkers”?

The first video…is a masterpiece.

This video may have changed the argument of gear vs raw into powerlifting on meth vs no meth?

good on ya man! your just gettin your Rocky on… just don’t let some dude named Drago beat your face in for 15 rounds and then win by happenstance…lol

your next video has to have this song in the back ground man

My final attempt. I believe this to be unbeatable.

(Took me like 30 seconds to get the damn lighter to spark, so I spared you having to watch that. :smiley: )

[quote]hastalles wrote:
My final attempt. I believe this to be unbeatable.

(Took me like 30 seconds to get the damn lighter to spark, so I spared you having to watch that. :smiley: )[/quote]

How much weight is that? You know… I hear not dropping your bars helps not bending them ;). Also, how the fuck have you not been crapping out vertebrae lately with that back rounding? Genetics for spines practically made out of steel?

If the fire falls off one side that rep doesn’t count…

[quote]DSSG wrote:
How much weight is that? You know… I hear not dropping your bars helps not bending them ;). Also, how the fuck have you not been crapping out vertebrae lately with that back rounding? Genetics for spines practically made out of steel? [/quote]

Hahaha, it’s 250 lb. Spine was definitely rounded but it wasn’t all that bad, hopefully it’ll remain made of steel if I don’t make a regular thing out of that ridiculous lift. :smiley:

OK. I feel like a manwhore doing this, but I need to win that damn contest so I can get a real bar and plates. My main competition is bringing in people from outside the site to vote for him. Which is fine with me if they really think his set is more brutal than mine.

So I’d really appreciate it if you follow the link in my video’s description and vote for whichever set you thought was more brutal. Whether that set is mine, sbtnp’s, or someone else’s is up to you.

Really appreciate you taking 2 minutes out of your day. It’ll be a huge benefit to me if I win this thing.

I hate being this pathetic. Fuckin begging for votes…

But, Please. I’m two votes away. It would mean the world to my training if I win this thing. The deadline is very soon.

The link is in the video’s description. I really appreciate you giving me a few minutes of your time and helping me out here.

I gave you a vote. Nice work.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
I gave you a vote. Nice work.[/quote]

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it!

I won!!!

[quote]hastalles wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
I gave you a vote. Nice work.[/quote]

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it!

I won!!![/quote]
sweet

So, what shall you do with the money… Cocaine?

- YouTube

I’m not really sure what I just saw.