Bloody Nose

[quote]mmllcc wrote:
(stuff)
[/quote]

You keep breathing during your max attempts, and we’ll keep watching you lift small weights because you refuse to lift properly.

But don’t try to spread your nonsense as “proper” lifting technique.

The most common cause of nose bleeds is…

PICKING IT.

Do you pick it in your free time? Do you have chronic allergies where you blow your nose a lot? look for other reasons first. A healthy person should be able to tolerate holding your breath during a max attempt.

There I said it. I am an MD/PhD.

ha ha i know a guy that is bitching about how picking his nose makes him bleed at night.

i have been picking my nose for so long that i know how to do it properly…

[quote]mmllcc wrote:
Florida Titan wrote:

world’s top strength and conditioning coaches that teach the opposite of what you believe.

Really? Name them.
[/quote]

The Westside guys? And many of the other strongest powerlifters in the world.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
Florida Titan wrote:

world’s top strength and conditioning coaches that teach the opposite of what you believe.

Really? Name them.

The Westside guys? And many of the other strongest powerlifters in the world.[/quote]

I wouldn’t even bother with him. What does Louie know anyway?

[quote]tGunslinger wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
(stuff)

You keep breathing during your max attempts, and we’ll keep watching you lift small weights because you refuse to lift properly.

[/quote]

O.k. big man. I will.

And for you people that insist on holding your breath. What will help is at least once or twice a day do a handstand for a minute. This will thicken your head and eye veins and you will be more resistant to breaking them during your max attempts.

I feel sorry for many of you. You remind of the meat heads in my high school gym that were never as athletic as I was but would always banter about how much more they could bench than I. Yet when it came to wrestling practice I would trash them. All of them now are fat, injured, weak, or in poor shape and I – stronger now than I ever have been.

I’ll come visit the rest of you in your wheel chairs in 10 years or so.

[quote]mmllcc wrote:
tGunslinger wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
(stuff)

/quote]

O.k. big man. I will.

And for you people that insist on holding your breath. What will help is at least once or twice a day do a handstand for a minute. This will thicken your head and eye veins and you will be more resistant to breaking them during your max attempts.

I feel sorry for many of you. You remind of the meat heads in my high school gym that were never as athletic as I was but would always banter about how much more they could bench than I. Yet when it came to wrestling practice I would trash them. All of them now are fat, injured, weak, or in poor shape and I – stronger now than I ever have been.

I’ll come visit the rest of you in your wheel chairs in 10 years or so.[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]SWR wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
tGunslinger wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
(stuff)

O.k. big man. I will.

I’ll come visit the rest of you in your wheel chairs in 10 years or so.

LOL![/quote]

He’s a silly bitch