T Nation

Bloody Complexes

All I have to say is wow…very very tough.

I started to add some more GPP to my current BB training. The Bloody Complexes that Chad put up are a great alternative to boring treadmill work.

[quote]five-twelve wrote:
All I have to say is wow…very very tough.

I started to add some more GPP to my current BB training. The Bloody Complexes that Chad put up are a great alternative to boring treadmill work. [/quote]

I agree. I tried them out yesterday since I didn’t want to go run in the heat. I used just the bar and felt gassed.

Some really good stuff to add in to a regular workout.

You know I just like the idea of using weights for my cardio training. I just feel like I’m not really working on anything specific when I do general treadmill work.

Just makes it more fun in the gym.

[quote]five-twelve wrote:
You know I just like the idea of using weights for my cardio training. I just feel like I’m not really working on anything specific when I do general treadmill work.

Just makes it more fun in the gym.[/quote]

I’m sort of the same way. There are times when I get in the mood to run some stairs or some hills or just some standard sprints. But for the most part, moving some sort of weight(sled, sandbag, rocks, etc) is a lot of fun. Especially since you can come up with different stuff to keep from getting bored.