Bloodwork Test Results with 500mg/wk Questions

Hey y’all,

Got my test results today after doing a total of 500mg of Test E a week. E1.75D (not sure if this term actually exists, basically injecting every 42 hours). Had 8 injections so far and blood was drawn 3 hours after the last shot (alternatively, t +339h after the first injection). Never did steroids before.

I thought some might find my results interesting, and I had some questions to the gurus of this forum. Yes I’m pointing at you @unreal24278 :slight_smile:

Questions:

1. Is the TT at 1923ng/dL something to be expected with my protocol?
  2. My SHBG is lowing at 15nmol/L, why on Earth is my FS so high then? 644 pg/mL. I thought if someone’s SHBG levels are low, their FS will be low as well? Hello @dbossa and @systemlord
  3. What’s the deal with this bioavalaible Testosterone?

@iron_yuppie @dextermorgan @physioLojik? Just kidding about physioLojik. But I’d appreciate the response from all respected aforementioned users, and from others I haven’t tagged as well.

What are you referring to when you say FS?

These numbers aren’t surprising with a dose like that. Funny thing is I know guys getting these numbers doing 150mg of the scrotal cream twice daily.

SHBG binds to FT… the lower the SHBG, the higher you’re FT is able to be. (I’m pretty sure, someone correct me if wrong).

You don’t have as much SHBG to bind to the FT enabling it to go higher.

I would think your levels should be higher. Maybe under dosed gear? Or maybe you just don’t respond as well. At 500mg my TT was 4199.

1 Like

Oh yes, my height is 187cm and my weight is 80kg. 27 y.o., bald already even tho I’ve never used steroids before. :slight_smile:

Injecting every 1.75 days puts you at around 4 injections per week. You did this test after 8 injections so thats 2 weeks in (if I understood you correctly). Looks like everything is working the way it should. If this is indeed 2 weeks in then you can expect your levels to increase over the next month. Testosterone in large doses decreases SHBG so that’s why it’s lower which in turn increases free T.

Make sure you are eating enough to grow and getting adequate sleep as those factors will determine what results you achieve. Be sure to post before and after pics so we can see your results. Good luck bud

1 Like

@aaronca is correct. Your TT is not as impressive because of your SHBG, but your FT is about 3x top normal range. This is good and as expected on your dose. Give it about 4 weeks from the start and you will be seeing the real magic.

1 Like

@aaronca is correct. Your TT is not as impressive because of your SHBG, but your FT is about 3x top normal range. This is good and as expected on your dose. Give it about 4 weeks from the start and you will be seeing the real magic.

Thank you for your response! I’m already seeing some magic, can’t wait for more! I will add some 10mg/day of oxandrolone in three weeks, and maybe - not sure yet - lower my dosage to 350 or 400mg/wk. We’ll see. But so far everything’s been just wonderful! Feels amazing to fiiiiiinally increasing in strength, I was kinda stuck with the same weights for over a year.

Yes, 2 weeks in. Thank you for responding, really appreciate it. And less SHBG → more FT makes total sense now.

Haha I surely hope the FT will further increase. Tbh after reading so much posts about people having all sort of problem from a wide range of doses (some get ED with 150mg/week, some start developing it with 500mg/wk), I was a bit worried. Didn’t really feel any difference the first week, but starting with the second, especially toward the end of the second week… OMG! My strength is increasing like f(x)=x^2. Seriously it’s incredible. And I feel just wonderful. Libido is through the roof as well.

I’ll make some pictures now for “before”. Looking forward to “after”.

Oooh that makes sense. Less SHBG more FT. Thanks.

Yes I was expecting to see my TT at 3000 at least. Like @dextermorgan said, it might go even higher with time.

FT* Sorry. I meant Free Testosterone.

So this was taken 3 hours post shot or 338 hours post shot? Either way, test binds to SHBG and albumin, testosterone unbound to SHBG and albumin is free testosterone, testosterone unbound to SHBG and testosterone bound to albumin combined is bioavailable testosterone… Also I appreciate the compliment but I should specify I’m not a guru/expert, just a kid who reads stuff and due to (I assume) autism I appear to be able to retain knowledge fairly well

I’ve also got this thing wherein if I read a movie synopsis/parental advisory description (i.e what’s in the film) I for whatever reason manage to remember the name of the film, what happens in it… and sometimes the exact imdb/rotten tomatoes score (though these change)… this leads me to knowing some really weird and obscure films… I remember people used to come up to me and say “hey unreal242, there’s this obscure film… I forgot what it’s called it’s about…” then a minute later I’d be like “it’s X film” they’d be like “have you seen it, no one really knows about that film” and I’d say “no I haven’t seen it”… then everyone would be confused

I didn’t feel anything different until week 5 so you likely have a lot to look forward to.

It’s 64.4 ng/dL. Makes sense to me for the dose you’re taking.

1 Like

DB taking a trip into the pharma side of the forums. What brings you to this neck of the woods big guy?

I didn’t feel anything different until week 5 so you likely have a lot to look forward to.

I had TT levels at 200 ng/dL prior to this - blast? cruise? - so that might explain why it hit me so fast.

So this was taken 3 hours post shot or 338 hours post shot? Either way, test binds to SHBG and albumin, testosterone unbound to SHBG and albumin is free testosterone, testosterone unbound to SHBG and testosterone bound to albumin combined is bioavailable testosterone… Also I appreciate the compliment but I should specify I’m not a guru/expert, just a kid who reads stuff and due to (I assume) autism I appear to be able to retain knowledge fairly well

Thanks for your reply. 3 hours after the last injection, and 338 hours after the first injection ever, with injections made every 42 hours in between.

What type of testosterone is most important for muscle and strength building? FT, BT, (or TT)? What’s the biomarker I should be obsessed about in this case?

Well reading a lot kind of makes you a guru, even though you are a kid. BTW would be cool if you had a blog or something with the research papers you’ve read and your comments about it. Very educational. Oh and I’m sure you know this, but in case you need to access some piece of research behing a paywall, check sci hub out.

Thank you for the advice (sci hub) one of my parents is a medical professional (actually, both my parents and my brother are INCREDIBLY intelligent) and thus if I want access to a study I’ll say “can I have access to this” and I get access, it’s pretty great.

I’ve actually posted screenshots from a study on here (probably a bit over a year ago) that one had to pay for… given I had access to it I posted it on here for free, probably wasn’t the most ethical thing to do though.

So TT/SHBG isnt useless as everyone thinks it is, SHBG acts as a buffer of sorts denoting at which case T should be released as free into the bloodstream, furthermore it’s somewhat important for a myriad of processes within the human body

Low SHBG is associated with many comorbidities, however whether the correlation itself is due to the variable increasing risk factors or SHBG being low due to someone being profoundly unhealthy (Cushings syndrome, obese etc) I don’t know… I think it’s more related to bad health to begin with. Then again androgens push down SHBG and tend to have long term effects regarding cardiac, neurological etc health when abused… dose dependently (genetics/lifestyle also play a huge role here)

As to a blog, I’m CONTEMPLATING making a YouTube channel on the side (block my face out, just my upper body visible and/or nothing visible as I talk over a screen, however this has the potential to bite me in the ass regarding future job prospects if I talk about AAS… so I don’t know

I don’t live in like… Canada where someone like Greg Doucette can admit to it because possession is technically legal, where I live possession for personal use nets you a criminal record and a massive fine, in QLD and the NT it’s jail time

You really need to consider a career in science, seriously.

Does she/he know about this…hobby of yours, or at least that it extends a bit beyond regular TRT?

You think my SHBG levels are low? I’ve been abusing cannabis for close to four years (consuming ridiculous amounts, at least 5 grams a day), was on Prozac at least for ten years, aaaaand been a methhead for at least six months. So there’s that. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Aside from my personal preference of actually reading stuff just because of the information density, I can’t imagine this type of videos getting traction, because people like to watch other peoples’ faces, it seems natural, as simple as that. So IMHO blog would be better, and safer for you.

DB taking a trip into the pharma side of the forums. What brings you to this neck of the woods big guy?

I had to perform a ritual sacrifice to summon Herr Bossa, obviously. : ) (No animals were harmed in the process, only broscientists).

I don’t feel comfortable specifying this as I wouldn’t want to incriminate anyone… specifying exact specifics in this country could make someone “compliant” if god forbid anything happens to me… if anyone was aware of it they wouldn’t condone it by outright saying it was okay… it’s seen differently to that of recreational drug use (for which I’d be kicked out of the house if ever found with something harder than cannabis in my room or something… but I’m safe there). I’m moving out next year for university… I fight quite a lot with my father unrelated to this, we have dramatically differing views on various subjects (geopolitical conflicts, morals/values to abide by, whether you should discriminate based on something retarded like what religion someone is)… so there’s always quite a bit of tension in the household lol

Granted I don’t actually cycle, I run mildly pharmacological dosages year round, say 200-250mg, there’s a certain therapeutic effect I receive from this (it’s complicated, but relates to the amount of pain I live in on a daily basis)… I’ve experimented with orals before… very low dose for 1-2 weeks at a time

As to a career in the sciences, I’ve been accepted and enrolled into biomedical science… Will see where that takes me

For instance, we are Jewish. One day my brother started expressing that he had feelings for his friend, a Muslim girl (wonderful girl) my father freaked the fuck out, emergency call for the rabbi to come over to the house blablabla… of course I blew up over this as I saw it as overt Islamophobia/discrimination… keep in mind my father supports trump, has many right wing ideologies, so yes… we fight a lot… both my parents were like “you can’t date her” I was understandably pissed off… they don’t see it as discrimination, it’s “preserving the culture” or some bullshit like that… I’m all for the familial tradition/gatherings that come with religion, but I’m NOT for the preaching of hate or outdated ideology that restricts what someone can/can’t do so long as it doesn’t harm anyone else

My parents aren’t bad/unloving at all… but my god do they harbour some outdated ideologies… I’ve been told “only individuals of lower socioeconomic status get tattoos, you can’t get a job with one thus you can’t get one… also the Torah prohibits it”… I’ve wanted a black sabbath/Motörhead tattoo since I was about 12… I’ve tried explaining it’s not something people discrimitate against anymore… but given that much of my family is rather old school modern orthodox they all back up the opinionated beliefs of my parents… moreso my father

I’ve been (to my face… which is fine I guess) called the “black sheep” of the family given that I’ve completely broken out, engrained myself within a different community…
I’m certainly not a sheep, if I disagree with someone’s ideology, even if I’m one of of the mass, I’ll openly express that (unless I have the potential to get hurt, then I’ll keep my moth shut)

I should say regarding my family in general (entire family)… it’s shocking how conservative they are with some issues yet SO progressive in others… I suppose the political spectrum isn’t fixed in that someone is purely right or left, one can have beliefs stemming from both sides of the spectrum