Bloodwork Results

Hey guys I need help interpreting my blood work. Ive been running cycles regularly for 4 years. Never gotten my blood work done… I know I know, thats stupid but it is what it is. Anyways heres what I am currently on
250mg Test E per week
300mg Eq Per week
300mg Deca per week
.5mg Arimidex ED
1mg caber 2x per week

Ive been on this for 4 or 5 weeks. Before that I was running 250mg of Test per week for 12 weeks with arimidex.

The levels that Id like help understanding are
LH - <.2
FSH - <.2
AST - 46
ALT - 55
Test Serum - 1500
Estradiol - <5.0

Is my LH and FSH going to be that low no matter what because I’m substituting my natural production for a synthetic in which turn my body stops producing the LH and FSH? What about fertility? AST and ALT have are measures of the liver and kidneys I believe. How do I get them to go down? Been taking milk thistle. Also I was going to try .5mg Arimidex eod to raise my estrogen back into normal levels. Any help would be great! Thanks!

How often are you injecting and when was the blood test relative to your last injection?

Post ranges as well, many labs are different - I think.

Believe milk thistle is useless. I’ve read TUDCA and Liv52 are better. But, if you’re not taking an oral, your liver enzymes are most likely affected by working out - unless you drink heavily.

And, definitely cut the Adex down.

Finally, your T level is probably much higher than 1500 depending on last injection. Some tests do not test above 1500, so even if you’re at 3500, it’s going to come back at 1500.

I’m pretty ignorant, but I think these are pertinent pieces of information that the smarter guys will need/want.

I inject Monday and Thursdays. My bloodwork was done about 12 hours after my last injection. Thats good to know milk thistle is garbage lol. I forgot to mention I have been taking 50mg of proviron ED for the same length as all my other compounds but I am switching to 20mg of turinabol ED soon. Ranges are as follows
LH - <.2 1.7-8,6 mIU/mL
FSH - <.2 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
AST - 46 0-40 IU/L
ALT - 55 0-44 IU/L
Test Serum - 1500 264-916 ng/dL
Estradiol - <5.0 7.6-42.6pg/Ml

I would be worry about AST and ALT, definitely cut back on orals try to bring them back in range.

1 Like

What can I take to bring my AST and ALT levels down? I stopped milk thistle and started TUDCA this morning, anything else?

How about cut the orals, up your h2o and add some pure cranberry juice that’s cut with water John Meadows has a video on it or a article. Can’t remember. It’s definitely a life saver. Also Bio Curcumin, NAC, and b vitamin. Usually your levels will be elevated with stress or drinking. Cut back on the sauce if you indulge.

What kind of doctor do I look for to run tests like these?

If you’re lifting regularly your alt and ast are fine. Mine is constantly near yours because I’m constantly lifting. Read this:

There was no point in testing LH or fsh because you’re definitely shut down. Those numbers validate this. The only thing you should address is your low e2. 0.5 mg adex every day? Back off to 0.25 every other day.

Look into sulforophane if interested in liver health.

One more about blood work that’s a good read:

Good shit thank you. Yes I’m at the gym training hard everyday. I’ll try .25 eod of Adex. Last spring and summer i ran some really heavy cycles and coach had me on 1mg adex ED. Now I’m on my own, definitely glad I’m doing bloods now I️ can be on point.

In the future, you may want to consider the below for bloodwork:

Testosterone Free and Total Test
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive
Blood Count (CBC) with Differential & Platelets
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
Tsh
Ft4
Ft3
Rt3

I have to slightly disagree with the article. Only because I have been training hard for years and I have never had my values above normal. If training is the cause then you are simply not recovering from the stimulation. It’s pretty cut and dry. Also recall he was running 50mgs proviron a day which is on the lower side of toxicity it can still raise values.

ALT and AST don’t really tell you anything about the kidneys just the liver. My ALT is often elevated from training. Nothing concerning about your levels i would just test them again when you are off/cruising and see how they compare.

Yeah LH/FSh will be near zero when on exogenous hormones. Hard to say regarding fertility - it will be reduced maybe infertile but people have had plenty of success getting this back when needed.

You are taking a crazy amount of caber and adex for what you are running. As you can see estrogen is crashed and i promise prolactin will be too. I wouldn’t run any adex or caber for your cycle. Equipoise also has a metabolite that inhibits estrogen and this builds up as the cycle goes on continuing to inhibit aromatase.

in my opinion best thing to do is drop the caber and adex and retest in about 4 weeks and also include lipids and kidney function along with full blood panel. As you have been cycling for a good few years i would expect RBC/HCT/hemoglobin to be high.These tests will give you a good idea of your overall health & heart disease risk. Giving blood would be a good idea. Also check your blood pressure

Hope this helps man

OK so heres the results for my FULL blood test. I only posted the stuff that was outside the normal values but Ill get it all to you guys.

CBC with Differential/Platelets
WBC - 5.7 (3.4-10.8 x10E3/uL)
RBC - 5.18 (4.14-5.8 x10E6/uL)
Hemoglobin 16.4 (12.6-17.7 g/dl)
Hematocrit 47.7 (37.5-51.0)
MCV 92 (79-97 fL)
MCH 31.7 (26.6-33 pg)
MCHC 34.4 (31.5-35.7 g/dL)
RDW 14.2 (12.3-15.4%)
Platelets 295 (150-379 x10E3/uL)
Neutrophils 56
Lymphs 32
Monocytes 10
EOS 2
Basos 0
Neutrophils Absolute 3.2 (1.4-7.0 x10E3/uL)
Lymphs Absolute 1.8 (0.7-3.1 x10E3/uL)
Monocytes Absolute 0.5 (0.1-0.9 x10E3/uL)
EOS Absolute 0.1 (0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL)
Base Absolute 0.0 (0.0-0.2 x10E3/uL)
Immature Granulocytes 0

Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Glucose, Serum 106 (65-99mg/dL)
BUN 24 (6-20 mg/dL)
Creatine, Serum 1.37 (0.76-1.27 mg/dL)
eGFR If NonAfricn Am 69 >59 mL/min/1.73
BUN/Creatine Ratio 18 (9-20)
Sodium, Serum 142 (134-144 mmol/L)
Potassium, Serum 4.7 (3.5-5.2 mmol/L)
Chloride, Serum 103 (96-106 mmol/L)
Carbon Dioxide, Total 25 (18-29 mmol/L)
Calcium, Serum 9.7 (8.7-10.2 mg/dL)
Protein, Total, Serum 6.8 (6.0-8.5 g/dL)
Albumin, Serum 4.5 (3.5-5.5 g/dL)
Globulin, Total 2.3 (1.5-4.5 g/dL)
A/G Ratio 2.0 (1.2-2.2)
Bilirubin, Total 0.2 (0.0-1.2 mg/dL)
Alkaline Phosphatase, S 37 (39-117 IU/L)
AST (SGOT) 46 (0-40 IU/L)
ALT (SGPT) 55 (0-44 IU/L)
Testosterone Serum 1500 (264-916 ng/dL)
LH <0.2 (1.7-8.6 mIU/mL)
FSH <0.2 (1.5-12.4 mIU/mL)

What about adding caber and adex when i bump my cycle up soon? going to 500 test, 600 eq and 600 deca. My blood pressure is always pretty low. It averaged 80/100 the few times I had it tested during my last cycle of tren which was in august. As for my estrogen and prolactin being “Crashed” what kind of effects should I look for? I feel fine. I get good erections, no trouble maintaining either and my sex drive is high. I don’t have sore joints… Not really sure what other side effects are caused by low E though.

Hey man.

I don’t really have any symptoms with low E either so i have to go by blood work. When you bump your cycle up i would use 0.5 adex eod and no caber unless you have dick issues or elevated prolactin on bloodwork. Caber is really strong and often not needed. You can’t grow as well with really low estrogen either

Have you got a Lipid profile with the blood work?

Mostly looks good but kidneys appear stressed - were you dehydrated for the test? Creatinine can be elevated from exercise but with BUN also elevated it might be worth looking into

No I don’t have a lipid profile. I can’t imagine being dehydrated for the blood test. I drink 1 gallon ED. Could creatine be high from the red meat I eat plus the creatine I take? Ignorant about this. I’m currently eating 7oz of sirloin and 7 oz ground beef ED plus 5mg of creatine.

Yeah sure that will elevate it along with weight training

Were you fasted? Your hct looks good. I thought there was a chance that may be elevated but is not. It also looks like your kidneys are being put to work based on your creatine and bun numbers.

“Urea is made in the liver and passed out of your body in the urine. A BUN test is done to see how well your kidneys are working. If your kidneys are not able to remove urea from the blood normally, your BUN level rises. Heart failure, dehydration, or a diet high in protein can also make your BUN level higher.”

Your alp is slightly low and probably nothing to worry about, but you now have a few markers indicating your liver and kidneys may be in over drive. How’s your diet, specifically regarding combating inflammation and improving gut health?

“Having lower than normal ALP levels in your blood is rare, but can indicate malnutrition, which could be caused by celiac disease or a deficiency in certain vitamins and minerals.”

No I wasn’t fasted. I had had 7oz 95/5 ground chicken 7oz sirloin 5 oz sweet potatoe 1 cup jasmine rice. I need to eat my veggies… haven’t for months…

1 Like