Bloodwork: Low Test, Low Estrogen

Well looks like I’m gonna have to drop back down to my trt dose. Docs office called today to inform me I’ve got an appointment coming up on February 22nd. Doesnt give me much time to stabilize and redo bloods. Disappointing really. Especially after I crashed my estrogen for the first 5 or 6 weeks. Oh well. I guess I’ll have to.write it off as a learning experience. I have enough testosterone stocked up to run a healthy blast again later. I’m looking forward to seeing my bloodwork tomorrow.

Oh that sucks why don’t you just say your out of town for another month? And go in March.

How long does a vial of Cypionate stay fresh? Years? I wonder if there’s a way to keep it for the long term. Would be nice to have a dozen bottles saved up for my doomsday inventory bahaha … jk

They wanted me to come in 2 weeks from now and I asked to move it to the end of March. They said no way. They gave me the 22nd out of pity. I think Cypionate typically has a 3 yr expiration date.

I use about half my prescribed dose. Last count, I had 22 - 1ml vials (200mg/ml). I obviously use some, but I have a bunch I’m saving for this scenario or a blast if I can ever get myself figured out.

@alldayeveryday - with crashed E2, do you think nolva was even necessary on your blast?

Smart. I’m doing the same.

Well I obviously wasnt at risk for gyno lol. Hard to say. I should be getting my bloodwork in today so hopefully that will shed some light on the subject. I know how my body handles 100 mg/120 mg/160 mg. No need for AI or e2 control at those doses.

1 Like

Tag me with your results please? Why did the docs office say “no way”? That seems like a strange thing for a doc to say.

I have five 10ml bottles and another one coming next week. Technically I am supposed to throw the vial away 28 days after piercing but I don’t.

They said I would be over due and the doc would cut my script. I am half tempted to drop the doc and self medicate.

Jesus that is really aggressive. Overdue for blood work? Sounds like they care more about you not abusing than they do your health.

Docs are scared. They can get sued. But yeah big deal guys not complaining.

20190118_090826

Christ. I am a man among beasts.

Nah it’s jsut photoshop work and light work… he’s just really good.

Kidding …

1 Like

Update: So after dropping DIM and all other supplements I increased my testosterone e dosage to 350 mg a week and that is what this bw represents. I expected the tt and ft to be much higher. I’m fairly surprised by the e2 as well. Didnt expect it to be this high but it’s still not to bad. Any and all advice/insight would be appreciated. I personally think the ug test I was using is underdosed as I had higher tt on 120 mg of test cyp than this. Was this even a freaking blast??? Kind of disappointing. Didnt gain any mass or strength for the 10 week duration.

@physioLojik @bcostigan41 @NH_Watts @flipcollar @enackers @studhammer @highpull

I dont have any good advice but it is strange that on 350 MG your free t and totat isn’t higher

@alldayeveryday this is interesting. There is not always a linear progression in response to dosage increases. That being said, it’s quite possible your ugl was underdosed.

1 Like

I agree with you and the good doctor. No way that big of a blast didn’t get you over 1000 TT. Id say it was underdosed. I suppose you could run a few weeks on your test cyp at the same blast dosage and get some labs and see. That would prove it.

I would but I have to drop back down to trt levels for docs bloodwork. It has to be. There’s no way 120 mg of pharma Cypionate could get me to 1024 ng/dl and 350 mg of ug test e put me <1000. Its impossible. Not clear why my e2 went so high. At 120 mg my e2 was like 27…