Bloodwork: Low Test, Low Estrogen

Yes I’ve seen people reporting increased libido with both T supplements and E2 replacement in women.

Women in menopause have issues with low E. There’s all kinds of supplements for women suffering menopause. Can a man with low e reap benefits from these supplements?

@259317 never said what his free t is. If it’s low he needs more t.

Good point

Probably just test, if E2 is low, or she is perimenopausal, or in menopause then E2 is in order.

I know a woman whose now ex-husband was giving her test and hGH to jack her up. She did not even know how much. I’d guess .25 to .5 mL based on the space between her thumb and index finger when I asked how much. Plus she was taking anavar. Concerned her because her clitoris was enlarging.

Yep.

How much would she get a week of testosterone?

Her lab did show low end free t on woman range.

There is an article about aromatase deficiency. You can check it out. It probably doesnt apply but it’s worth a quick read.

Sounds like things are going great in this regard, nice work! And my advice certainly can’t help that…haha…but when I was feeling great and wife couldn’t keep up, I did what @charlie12 does and snapped my carrot a lot…shooting dust lots. I want to get back to where you are, even if she couldn’t keep up, I loved being able to perform when called upon.

I’m actually having the exact opposite issue and not sure why. Had a Dr appointment today that went tragically wrong. Having a difficult time keeping an erection. Urologist wanted to to a penile doppler ultrasound. He gave me a shot of Trimix and in his words, said it was a “heavy dose” because he wanted it to work. 10 minutes later, no response - he gives me another dose of Trimix…15 minutes later, still don’t have the expected response, but good enough for the ultrasound…great, get it done. Things look “borderline” but are “statistically” ok…ugh.

We’re talking after and he thinks I should stop testosterone for 1 week, to give my androgen receptors a rest and start back up to see if I get that old feeling I had 4 months ago back…that was the first blow.

Second, I get in my car and start driving home and Boom, two doses of Trimix kick in…super painful erection immediately. I don’t think much of it, drive home and beg my sick wife for sex…she’s too sick, I snap the carrot - no relief.

3+ hours later still with a painful erection, I had to go back to the Dr’s office - got 4+ ounces of blood drawn out of my penis to relieve the pressure, then he gave me meds to counteract the Trimix. Tells me he doesn’t think I’ve suffered any damage and it was good I came back when I did. I hope my pecker isn’t more broke now than it already was…I don’t know what I’ll do. Awful, awful experience…

He’s been good up until this point, but I might start poking around for another Dr.

@alldayeveryday - I’m looking forward you seeing your bloodwork after dropping all supplements and being on 300mg test.

Sometimes I think
Women have it made.

Just lay back, open up and that’s it. Nothing to “maintain” or worry about.

1 Like

Free T was 344

Fit muscular, 6 ft 195 around 15%. Diet wise I’m not eating a ton of that

These were numbers taken when on gel. After application. Prior to application I was low in all categories that’s when I made the switch to injections.

I thought the same thing when I had ED and sometimes still do

1 Like

Not sure what scale your free t was on. 344 doesnt compute in my tiny brain. My free t on 300 mg a week was 30 pg/ml. See what I mean. Your numbers and stats look legit. I’ve been sitting here reading medical literature on low e in men and its effects on sexual function. It’s far reaching. You have E receptors throughout your brain and penis. I personally think you need to get the e2 numbers up. I dont know how your gonna do that. If I were you I would even be considering low dose e2 just to see how it affects your libido. I recently spoke to a guy on here that did it successfully. I think he said he took 2 mg of estrogen and it put his e2 at 40 pg/ml. Maybe take 1 mg of estrogen?

JESUS FREAKING CHRIST! I would be so freaking pissed off. I may have broken that doctors jaw. How stupid!?! I hope they didn’t do permanent damage bro. That sucks.

1 Like

I will have the bloodwork this week. I’ll try and tag you on it. Make sure and switch from tracking to watching on this thread. As for your initial statement… hell yes it’s going good. I love it. Feel better now than I ever have before. I cant really complain but i still want to grow. I want to be stronger. Maybe it’s the testosterone talking idk. I want to do all the crap i couldn’t do before. I spent years training and getting nowhere. Trying to make up for lost time.

1 Like

Measured in pmol but I’ve converted it to pg ml. Where would I get e2? Also with that high of free t shouldn’t I feel great?

Dhea can convert to estrogen. So can hcg

1 Like

Tagged the thread to watching. This, @physioLojik’s and @NH_Watts threads are must reads for me. That’s awesome you feel better now than ever. Sounds like this blast has been all you thought it would be, aside from maybe not growing as much as you’d like right now?

Still a little shell shocked after today. He then tells me, as I’m holding a bloody gauze on my peter to stop bleeding - I should be good to have sex tonight if I wanted to try…hahaha…ok dude, my dick almost exploded and you had to drain it of it’s blood so it didn’t explode - I’m not trying to have sex tonight.

I see lots of good stuff about this guy, Abraham Morgentaler. I’m not too far from his clinic and they take insurance I think. However, after a cursory search of my guy I’m going to now - it looks like he worked at Men’s Health Boston at some point too…so, I’m not sure if I should switch over or not. This shit is difficult to figure out, I need @physioLojik to open an office in the Boston area…