Bloodwork: Low Test, Low Estrogen

@NH_Watts, no. No joint issues to speak of. I’m feeling strong.

1 Like

What @physioLogik said, and welcome back.

@highpull, I have a hard time believing that just DIM alone could crash me like this. That’s crazy. It’s the only thing that makes sense in some weird way. After I drop the dim how long should I wait to retest my e2?

Can the lab be called. Add the regular estradiol test . They can if specimen still good.

But I agree the dim probably did it.

Reminds me that there could be a lab error with this as well. Maybe worth considering.

I know, hard to believe, but the numbers and your symptoms speak for themselves. I would give it at least a month.

That’s the rap with LC/MS/MS testing.

You mean the method is prone to errors? The lab sheet doesn’t mention they used that method either.

E2 sensitive is lc/ms.

1 Like

Yes. The equipment is more difficult to operate. “Sensitive” is LC/MS/MS.

1 Like

It’s been 9 days since I received my bloodwork showing crashed estrogen. I stopped taking DIM immediately and all other supplements outside of the testosterone and nolvadex. The sexual side effects seemed to disappear very quickly. I’ve had a couple great sessions with the wife in the past 9 days. I’m starting to have a breakout on my back over the past 4 days or so. I’m assuming that’s due to estrogen rising. I’m out of town on Christmas break staying with my wifes family. Not much fun injecting at someone else’s house. I always worry about sanitary conditions. Had a great workout this morning. Hope yall are all doing well.

2 Likes

I hear you, I was at wife’s family this past week and I took a pre-loaded syringe and 2 vials of GH and slin pins. I felt VERY sneaky doing it all in the guest room.

Yeah. I’m feeling sneaky as well. If 1 of her family members sees a syringe in my bag all hell is gonna break loose. I can handle them. Ready to get back to my house in Texas and my gym. Got to get back to business.

Fantastic to hear.

When I first started injecting 300 per week I started having sleeping issues. Those have returned. I’ve barely slept in the past 3 days. Maybe 3 hours a night. That’s taking 10 mg melatonin and still cant sleep.

So my libido is back through the roof again. It’s actually annoying as my wifes libido does not match at all. Had a terrible injection this morning. 28 gauge insulin 1/2 inch. I used the left delt. It was only .35 ml but the plunger didnt want to move. I had to white knuckle it to get the oil out. Put .3 ml in the right delt right after and it was no problem at all. Not sure what the problem was.

Does that ever actually happen though?

NOPE it sure dont

1 Like

Agree with @alldayeveryday. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. One of the biggest sources of contention at my house.

1 Like

I dont know what the answer for this is. Frustration I guess.