T Nation

Bloodwork: Low Test, Low Estrogen

That’s terrible bro. I know how it feels. Been there and done that. Never want to go back.

Roscoe but when you are doing the thing like getting the road head that am jealous about , does it feel good? Do you cum and does that feel good?

Holy crap my thread got X rated like real quick!

Cause we all horny. Lmao

These sound like great things. Certainly nothing to need advice on.

In my opinion, strength gains are not linear and certainly not limitless. SO MUCH affects strength in the gym.

Not sure how old you are but I if could tell my younger self that chasing big numbers only led to injuries, I would have made some changes. I had some pretty decent lifts 10 years ago (43 for me) dead lift being the best at 515 at 180 pounds but nowadays, I’m in it for aesthetics and quality over quantity, and activation and stimulation are critical.

I guess what I’m saying is be happy to horny and healthy and have fun in the gym and get good quality lifts in.

I only “let” her give road head when I know I’ve taken a pde5.

I kinda feels good, but it doesn’t make me wanna have sex. Ya know? LIke it totally should.

Yes, eventually if I focus, I cum, which feels good, but I believe it could be way better.

My body just doesn’t seem to get all hot and bothered. Like aroused.

I hear ya roscoe. I went from constantly thinking about sex and masturbating daily to no desire since beginning trt. Any ideas what’s going on with you/ya?

No clue. I’ve been like this since I was like 25. I’m now 40.

I went on TRT thinking it was low T, but not sure anymore. It’s beyond frustrating to WANT to want to have sex. I’m a good looking guy, with a gorgeous gf. I feel like a fake a lot.

There are honestly some days I feel like I need to just be single forever. It’s a huge stress being this way. I just want to feel desire and be able to get aroused.

Have you tried Masteron? It helped me with libido.

No, but I’ve heard about it.

No clue how to get it. Is it something you need to get underground? Or does a Dr. prescribe it?

My son can’t smell. He has no sense of smell.

If it feels good when you banging and cum dude that’s great!
I mean part of the reason I and probably others want to have sex is because it feels so got tapping that wet mmmmm. Am married almost 20 years - sometimes I think am not aroused either but I want to feel good and have sex.

I may not be in the mood until she starts touching me in the right spots.

@charlie12 you always know how to paint a picture for us lol

Oh ok. For me I’ve always had very high sex drive but have lost it since starting trt. Probably going to quit over it

What is your protocol and how long have you been on? Do you have a log here that I can read? We can try to assist.

I will stop now…

Try a neurotransmitter supp.

Like 5 htp or tyrosine
There are others too. Maybe others can point then out.

Wife just started 5 htp. Thank God she trust me with stuff I give her. Really for her stress and better sleep but an hoping she is horny more. Yeah a bit selfish

Started off on gel for about 6 weeks. Total t up around 1000 e2 around 15. I have been on injections every 3.5 days for about 4 weeks now, 50 mg per. Going to go and get blood test this week. Beyond the no sex drive also notice some anxiety day or 2 post injection. Sub q.

Doubtful a Dr would prescribe it. Its a DHT derivative, doesnt aromatize, and acts like a mild anti Estrogen

Your ratios are jacked at those levels boss. Testosterone is to high and estrogen to low.

So how do I raise e2? E2 was low prior to trt as well