T Nation

Bloodwork: Low Test, Low Estrogen

I dont think I “felt” much difference. Maybe not quite as horny but still horny lol. My wife damn sure couldn’t tell the difference. After I did the bloodwork I jumped up to 160 mg a week and i can definitely tell the difference.

1 Like

That’s where I am now and I feel great and things are picking up speed (fat loss & LBM). What do you notice most? Edit: Or are you just referring to libido?

@NH_Watts and @alldayeveryday - do either of you guys experience an increase in acne at higher doses? I got it bad on my back and shoulders when I went up to 40mg EOD, but when I head down to 34mg or less EOD for extended times, the acne calms down.

I know we’re different, just curious if your experiences.

I get it for about 2 weeks when I change the dose and then it goes away. I have never been prone to acne though.

@alldayeveryday.

I had a similar issue when I switched from 90 a week to 100 a week.

90 a week has my trough at like 700. 100 a week put me at 1100.

Maybe it was lab error.

I’ve always been pretty lean. Havent gained much weight since starting trt if any at all. I’m trying to drastically increase my calorie intake right now and I’m still not gaining weight. Hopefully soon. Libido is great. It’s been great. Right now on 160 mg per week I get aroused very easily. A pretty girl at walmart let me cut in line in front of her because all I had was a rotisserie chicken and I got wood.

1 Like

My experience has been like watts. I only experience acne when I adjust dose. I just went from 100mg to 160mg but no acne yet. Maybe a couple bumps on my forehead.

I doubt its lab error. I think you hit a threshold in the way you metabolize the compound.

Same here, I was at a stable state for 3 months and made a tiny move and days later acne just came out of nowhere.

Thanks @NH_Watts, @alldayeveryday and @systemlord for the acne feedback. I’ve almost accumulated enough test cyp to move up from my 120mg a week prescribed dose to 300mg a week. Have an appointment in October, will go through the holidays and likely try 300mg a week for 10-12 weeks. Afraid of the acne however, as just going up to 140mg a week made my back/shoulders break out. We’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

I’ve been the same way I just dont really care about the acne.

Hahahahaha. Awesome.

1 Like

Yeah I would agree THAT is easily arroused! LOL

1 Like

You ain’t kidding brother. I find myself talking to it and telling it “we are in public bro. Settle the F down!”

1 Like

You lucky SOB!!!

Is your 160mg/week split up? Or is it once/week?

Its split. 80 mg Monday morning 80 mg Thursday evening. That’s the largest doses I’ve ever taken. Now if I can just eat enough to gain some weight. I’m currently 193 lbs. I’m trying to get over 200 lbs.

I’m sitting at my endos office right now to go over my most recent bloodwork. Guess we will see what she says.

I think physiologik said he drinks a half gallon of whole (& raw) milk a day.

Maybe I need to drink some dang milk. I’ve been eating whole rotisserie chickens and boiled eggs and oatmeal and just about anything I can get my hands on. Havent seen the scale budge at all.

1 Like

THAT’S why his estrogen is so high!!

HAHA