Bloodwork, Loooong Recovery

Hello TNation

Ive seemed to stump my regular board. When I search the googles I always end up here. Reading from old threads with Bonez and company. So I figured, I may as well join the the nation!

Quick history
35 years bold
3 aas cycles
have used phs prior
training on and off since 16. Solid the last decade.
5’8 @ 195lbs
maybe 12-14 bf right now

So heres my dilema.
My summer cycle was test/tren/mast
16 week cycle (tren for 10)
kept the test under 400 / the tren up to 600 and the mast up to 800

Did not blast hcg my last couple of weeks as I felt it was wreaking havoc on my e2. I am gyno sensitive. I had e2 checked mid cycle and it was 100. Not terribly high with being on test.
used caber and adex throughout but seemed tonot need the adex towards the last month of cycle.

PCT
Nolva- 20/20/10/10/10
Clomid- 50/50/50/50

Felt like crap months after
Did the same pct again.

Check my TT levels. Came in at 350 :frowning:
Just checked my e2. Came in low at 6 on a 7-42 ref scale

So 5 months after cycle, I have weak erections and low libido…
I can understand the test being low but how the hell did I end up with such low e2???

Any input much appreciated!!!

[quote]jnaz331 wrote:
Did not blast hcg my last couple of weeks as I felt it was wreaking havoc on my e2. I am gyno sensitive. I had e2 checked mid cycle and it was 100. Not terribly high with being on test.
used caber and adex throughout but seemed tonot need the adex towards the last month of cycle.[/quote]

This is a very contradictory paragraph.

So you ran 2 PCT’s and still have not recovered fully? I see 2 options. Run nolva 20mg for 6 weeks without the clomid(shouldn’t have done this before imo) and see if you can recover. Or begin blasting and cruising.

Check your prolactin/progresterone. If I remember correctly, high prolactin can suppress estrogen.

[quote]The-German wrote:

[quote]jnaz331 wrote:
used caber and adex throughout but seemed tonot need the adex towards the last month of cycle.[/quote]

This is a very contradictory paragraph.

So you ran 2 PCT’s and still have not recovered fully? I see 2 options. Run nolva 20mg for 6 weeks without the clomid(shouldn’t have done this before imo) and see if you can recover. Or begin blasting and cruising.[/quote]

correct, two pcts w pharm grade serms , i’d say about a month apart.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Check your prolactin/progresterone. If I remember correctly, high prolactin can suppress estrogen.[/quote]

Prolactin in check. 4.1 on a 4-15 reference

when you say months how long are you referring to exactly. a 16 week cycle including a 19nor is not gonna be easy to recover from regardless of your pct protocol.

Pct began beginning of September . So about 5 months now…

Also I understand the test being low , but how the hell is the e2 so low so far out.