Bloodwork Is In

Perhaps I misread it. Still, 80mg EOD (40mg daily) resulted in 400 ng/dL serum levels? Must be a typo somewhere.

1 Like

Yeah I question the math there too, but I’m not sure what other factors come into play for his personal levels, and I have no reason to believe that he is anything but sincere in trying to help people based on his own experiences.

I know that he had some serious iron deficiency issues and has always (at least as long as I have been here and reading his posts) had levels that don’t quite correspond to what we would think compared to his dose with different protocols.

Ole @systemlord is unique for sure lol.

I think he was saying 80mg/week doing EOD shots

His levels declined rapidly because he either hyper excretes and/or hyper metabolizer T which is why his levels are low at trough, daily injections will keep levels from declining.

I know I punched the wrong key, this new keyboard is very touchy.

Maybe its E2 is too high? :laughing:

Just a quick update. Been injecting daily for a week or so now. I can tell a difference in energy and mood for sure. Won’t know where the numbers are til December but so far so good.

Only one issue I am having is slightly less sensitivity in the “little soldier” area. My estrogen was at 14 on a scale from 8-35 as a trough number. I believe estrogen control is better with daily injections typically. I also am aware that sensitivity can decrease with lower estrogen.

I believe HCG can help this but I don’t wanna start that until I have numbers to justify it.

I’ll keep sending in updates as I believe they become relevant to our little lab here :wink: