Bloodwork for TRT, on 2 Years to Date. Abnormalities?

Hey T Nation. So I recently received my third blood panel back and was wondering if anyone with some knowledge could let me know if anything is out of range. Was having some issues with lack of sleep and hot flashes… it feels like it has subsided but still not feeling all that great. I know this isnt a full panel but this was all that was requested to be done by my doctor. I have two other panels prior to this one I could post if this isnt sufficient enough.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Total T is 1005 ng/dL by Labcorps measurements and 19.34 pg/mL and may be low for you, some guys need estrogen on the higher end. Hot flashes is low estrogen, but a similar experience can happen if Free T is very high, do you feel like your body is running a little hot?

It would be nice to see SHBG and Free T which you might have to fight with the doctor to get these tests.

Odds are your protocol is terrible do to the comment about hot flashes subsiding, I expect you are on infrequent injections and level are swinging causing estrogen to dip low for as time, then you inject and hot flashes subside for a time.

what is your protocol

Hey systemlord. I do feel that my body runs a little hot and as for the SHBG and Free T I did get those tests done when I originally did my first blood panel but that was prior to my TRT. The previous two panels I did my doctor only ran the tests shown above which imo is a fault on him because I’d like to see everything as he did on the first original panel. As far as my protocol goes I’m doing 100mg of test split into two shots a week (50/50) every tue and fri first thing in the morning along side with HCG @ 250ius each shot. Total of 500ius a week. Doc was saying once he sees these results we might have to up my T dosage?

As far as my protocol goes I’m doing 100mg of test split into two shots a week (50/50) every tue and fri first thing in the morning along side with HCG @ 250ius each shot. Total of 500ius a week.