Bloodwork Coming Up, Advice to Test Peak Levels?

I have blood work coming up in a few weeks. I’ve always tested in the trough, I would love to know what my Peak testosterone and E2 levels are.
Protocol for the last 6 months has been
.35 cc test M,W,F
350iu HCG M,W,F
.20 tab Anastrozole. M,W,F I dissolve my tablets in vodka and does with a 1cc syringe.
This protocol in my trough on Monday morning after the long weekend and my last dose being Friday puts me at Test 754 E2 31.
I feel like my estrogen has been creeping up lately. And I haven’t felt as good as I have in previous months. I respond very quickly to Anastrozole and I’m afraid to increase the dose too much because I’ve bottomed out my estrogen before. My other thought was dividing my total Anastrozole dose by 7 and just dosing a very small amount every day. Not sure if this would work. Any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated.

With T+AI three times per week, your T and E2 levels are quite steady and concerns re peaks and troughs are largely reduced. My advice is to test halfway between injections.

For the T competitive drug anastrozole to work properly, it needs to match serum FT levels, so having both steady is important and you are there now.

Half-life of anastrozole is quite long and there is no need to dose ED.

Most [almost all] find that E2=22pg/ml is optimal for energy, libido and mood. To get there, increase anastrozole dose by a factor of 31/22 or 50%. E2-31 may be affecting you.

Small doses of anastrozole in vodka are often easily managed dosed by the drop, get a dropper bottle and count the number of drops per ml of the solution [not water]. Drops per ml depends on surface tension of the solution, dropper shape and material.

You have not shown your T dose in mg’s. I could guess that dose is 105 or 210mg/week.

You need to test:
TT
FT
E2
PSA if >50
CBC
hematocrit
TSH

You can also feel down if thyroid function is low. See below for “oral body temperatures” to check. If you are iodine deficient from not using iodize salt there is your cause.

This time of year many are Vit-D3 deficient, depends in climate, outdoor activity and clothing coverage. Many need 5000iu Vit-D3 per year.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

Unfortunately my Doc only tests a few things.
Testosterone 754 he doesn’t test free Test
Hematocrit 42.5
Estradiol 31
PSA 0.9
I’m taking:
Testosterone 350mg M,W,F hope that makes since. So just over 1 gram per week.
As far as anastrozole goes I drop 1 pill into a vial and use a 1 cc syringe filled with 1 cc of vodka to melt the pill. To dose my anastrozole I just draw up .20 on the syringe.
I’m sorry but I don’t understand your suggestion. To get there, increase anastrozole dose by a factor of 31/22 or 50%. For iodine I take 25mg per day with Selenium. It’s been over a week on this Iodine protocol and I’m thinking about upping it but don’t want to have stomach issues. I had the symptoms of low body temp morning, noon and night. And yes I put off dosing iodine for a long time even though I read this forum a lot along with your stickys. I really cant even come up with a reason of not trying iodine earlier. KSman thanks for taking the time to respond to my question.