Blood Work Showing Low T, Any Suggestions?

Just got my blood work back everything looks good however my testosterone is low/normal. i have no problem putting on size at the gym I have a lot of muscle mass however i do carry some extra fat. I love having sex never have an issue when i need to get hard. However, i suffer from anxiety this was drug induced by weed since my panic attack about 6 months ago and i’ve been dealing with the anxiety since then which i almost have fully under control again. but that’s when i lost some libido, and not waking up with morning wood to often if i do it’s not rock hard. I’ve always masturbated 2-3 times a day no problem getting full erection once in a while i won’t get fully hard. in the past week and going forward only going to once or twice a week. just feel better overall.

I should add in the past few months i’ve been very stressed out being forced out of living at home and finding somewhere to live along with dealing with the anxiety. in the past month i’ve just started to take working very serious again i stopped for a few months. Also, the night before the blood work i didn’t get much sleep. not sure if any of this has anything to do with test levels but i thought i’d share it.

just turned 26 years old
225 lbs
5’10

I’m an open book so if you have any questions or need any pictures let me know and i’ll have no problem answering. Thanks for the help.

test was taken around 7:30 AM

Problem could easily be from low thyroid function and that is often caused by low iodine intake, not using iodized salt etc. Please see last paragraph in this post.

Thyroid lab ranges are rather useless. TSH should be closer to 1.0
You might:
have been feeling cold easier
sparse outer eyebrows
generalized hair thinning
low energy, moody, depressed [some of that can also be low-T

Weed can also lower T levels.

Better labs:
TT
FT
E2
prolactin
LH/FSH
AST/ALT
AM cortisol - at 8AM or 1 hour after waking

Stress can weaken your adrenals and increase rT3 that interferes with fT3 at T3 receptors. fT3 is the active thyroid hormone and it regulates energy levels and is a key regulatory hormone of body temperatures.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

I should add before the test I’ve only had about 2-3 hours of sleep. And I’ve been HIGHLY stressed out this month. Also when I was 19 I did anavar for a month at 30mg not PCT. however, no issues for the past 6 years with anything just recently in the last 6 months.

The low test feeling only started around 6 months ago when panic and anxiety attacks started from weed. I’m no longer smoking weed since January. I have lots of muscle, no hair loss, lowest fat I’ve ever had although I could still lose some.

Also I was taking some supplements that aren’t well known brands. They were from someone local who started a supplement company. I was taking men’s multivitamins, fish oil, and a vegetable supplement. The vitamins had iodine in it.

I started getting alopecia in my beard from them. Soon as I stopped taking the vitamins the patches stopped and started regrowing. Never had alopecia before this. Now I take progressive’s veggie supplement and anabolic states BCAA’s both well known big companies.