Blood Work - Next Steps?

Have been taking T for 3 months using the below protocol.

• 1cc 100mg/ml test cyp injection once a week
  • 500units HCG injection once a week
  • .5mg armidex twice a week

I am 42, 6’, 200lb, and am on TRT for the long haul, not just a cycle. My goal is to dial in a routine that optimizes things for me.

Recent blood test was given on shot day before the shot was given, so 7 days after my last injection.
Total T has gone from 280 at the start to 1199
E has gone from 18.8 to 36.9

I am not getting the benefit of the higher test due to E being high as well. I want to change the routine to lower both the E and TT. I am going to change injections to 2x a week, so that should help some. What dosage do you think I should inject to bring TT down some? Per everything I have read, it seems 800-1000 is a good target for TT, just don’t know a good dosage to try. To lower the E, should I add DIM for a short period of time to help bring it down some initially?

Any help or advice is really appreciated, thanks.

same weekly dosage of T, split into two 50 mg injections.

Keep Adex the same.

Also split HCG into two 250 iu injections then retest. If E2 is still high but TT is decent, then cut your HCG dose in half.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
same weekly dosage of T, split into two 50 mg injections.

Keep Adex the same.

Also split HCG into two 250 iu injections then retest. If E2 is still high but TT is decent, then cut your HCG dose in half.[/quote]

Thanks, makes sense. How long until should I wait for retest.

About 4 weeks

Great advice from VT. +1

After the advice given previously I switched my routine to the following:

• .28ml EOD test cyp given SQ - works out to approx 10ml over 10 weeks
  • 250 iu HCG 2x a week
  • .5mg armidex 2x a week

My provider works on a 10 week cycle and I just had my blood test done. Unfortunately my provider stopped supplying Adex because the do not think it is necessary, so I did not take any Adex for the last two weeks prior to the blood test. Results of blood test:

TT - 930 (280 - 1100)
FT - 36.17 (1.9 - 27)
E2 - 74.5 (7.6 - 42.6)

I need to drop my E2 and am thinking my best option is to get some Anastrozle. Any other suggestions? What dosage of Anastrozle would be appropriate? Any good websites to order Anastrozel?

Also, what does the high FT indicate? My previous levels of FT were around 10.

Thanks a ton for any advice you have. I am excited to get things leveled out. Another thing I will be changing moving forward is to test more often instead of waiting 10 weeks.

I agree you definately need to drop your E2. It is was high. -how do you feel?
AI’s are pretty much a trial and error thing. I only take about .3mg per week in divided doses. -It affects my body more than it affects others for some reason.
My E2 was way high and made me feel like garbage. I started taking Arimidex and then E2 went way too low. I finally got it dialed in then added HCG so I think I will have to tweak it again.

Joe

Thanks for the reply. I wouldn’t say I feel like garbage, but certainly don’t feel great. I remember when I first started TRT about 7 months ago I hit the ‘sweet spot’ for a couple weeks and felt incredible. Since then it has been a challenge getting back to it. ED has crept into the bedroom recently for the first time in my life and that definitely is not fun. I am not overly worried becuase once I get my E2 back donw I am sure the ED will go away. My provider is not much help as they have a one program fits everyone attitude and will not adjust accordinlty. Now that they have stopped giving Adex I will be getting Anastrozel, just need to find a good source. Like you with Adex, I will probably just use trial and error to identify the appropriate dose of Ananstrozel.