Blood Work in UK

I am interested in getting full blood analysis work done. I wouldn’t waste my time or the taxpayers’ cash by going to my GP - because she would only slap me and shout “next” into the waiting room. That means going private.
Wondered if anyone had done this in the UK and can recommend clinics in London, outline costs, etc?

JB

I’m interested to know why you wan’t a blood analysis done. What are you expecting to learn?. Do you think you might have low testosterone or something? or is it just out of interest?. I’m completely ignorant on this subject so would be keen to know your reasons. Cheers.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Just google ‘private GP *’

• Insert relevant geographical locale here

BBB

EDIT: I paid �£50 for a liver, kidney, thyroid function panel. The blood draw and lab analysis was only part of that �£50. The rest was for the consult with the GP afterwards, which was pleasant but essentially useless as she could offer nothing more than what I had already read/understood.[/quote]

Cheers BBB

[quote]FarmerBrett wrote:
I’m interested to know why you wan’t a blood analysis done. What are you expecting to learn?. Do you think you might have low testosterone or something? or is it just out of interest?. I’m completely ignorant on this subject so would be keen to know your reasons. Cheers.[/quote]

More out of interest and to try and eliminate some of the guess work involved in my supplement protocol, e.g. vit D intake.