Blood Work Help

Well, this is my first post. I’ve lurked the sight for two years know; check almost daily for new articles. And have found the forums to be a great source of information. Anyways I need help from this sites knowledgeable user base and that is why I find myself posting.

Long story short I screwed up. First of all, I’m 20 years old (yes, I know…) Last summer I took a four week cycle of 500mcg oral tren (methyltrienelone)ED followed by a PCT of 6 weeks of clomid. A couple of weeks after the end of the PCT I began to develop gyno. After about a month I was able to get some Letro. I dosed this at 2.5 mg ED for about two months. I had and still have a small lump about 6cm across in each nipple. My bodyfat is low and my abs are quite visible; according to those electronic pulse BF things I am at 9 percent, but I’d say its atleast 12. After that I lowered the dose for a month then added in nolva to prevent estrogen rebound as I tapered off.

Aftering being off the nolva for just over a month I was able to get bloodwork done. This leaves me to where I am now. After getting a copy of the bloodwork I had done, which my doctor says is normal, I noticed that things are in a bit of array. Especially given that I have the testosterone levels of a 75 year old man. So I was hoping for advice on where to go from here and what my bloodwork actually says.

The results are as follows
TSH 1.73
SEXHORMONE 38.1
TEST 447
FREE ANDROGEN 40.7
PROLACTIN 10.8
ESTRADIOL 30.2
LH 2.7