Blood Work for Test, FSH, LH, Prolactin - Please Help

I have had every symptom of low T since I was 19 and I am now 25. crappy gains, no energy, abdomen fat, bitchy moods, lack of confidence (feeling beta), slow recovery times, ED, lack of libido, shrinking and softening teste, etc., the whole nine yards. I had a standard blood test and got my testosterone levels tested a month ago and they were at 267 mg/dL. Everything else was normal, including thyroid, glucose, CBC, comp metabolic panel, etc. Got referred to a urologist and was tested for LH, FSH, prolactin and testosterone last wednesday. I called for results today and was given them without ranges.

FSH - 46.37 (REALLY high)
LH - 14.04. (High)
Prolactin - 6.6 (normal)
Total Testosterone - 245 ng/dL (Low)

(Low, normal and high are according to the assistant that read me the lab work.)

I had a testicle removed when I was a kid and suspect this may be contributing to the low T and high gonadotropin hormones. This seems like primary hypogonadism to me. Should I be expecting TRT since my testicle obviously isn’t responding to my pituitarys secretions? I’m pretty sure my junk is shutdown as I’ve never screwed with any gear, PH, AIs, etc. I know the ranges are important, but if anyone can make sense of it for me I would really appreciate it. Also, are these numbers conclusive with infertility? I will add ranges and anything else needed when I get a copy of blood work. Thanks

Height 5’10
Weight 160
Age 25
BF% ?
Healthy diet

Any thoughts?