T Nation

Blood Work - E2 is Way Off

Cycle History-none

I went in to get blood work done because I suspected low T (self-diagnosed, I know...) Here are the results:

T Total - 478 ng/dL
Free T - 111 pg/mL (2.34%)
FSH - 3.1 mIU/mL
LH - 6.9 mIU/mL
Estradiol - 39 pg/mL *********

I should have known... Had slight gyno from an early age. I have puffy nipples and store fat all around my chest and hips. The only thing that I'm taking which might affect T or E is ZMA.

Scheduling an appt with an endocrinologist. What should I do or say? E2 of 39 is within their "normal" range...

I can truly say that my training and diet have been in check (TMuscle standards) for the past ~3 years yet have had minimal gains. Is E the culprit? Thanks gents.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks. It seems high when everyone is talking about their E in the 20s while ON and I’m double that naturally. If I had access to Aromasin, what type of protocol would you recommend. Thanks.

i would check in with KSman in the over 35 forum…e2 at 39 while considered high normal can certainly be problematic and severely for some

[quote]eliasmavs99 wrote:
Thanks. It seems high when everyone is talking about their E in the 20s while ON and I’m double that naturally. If I had access to Aromasin, what type of protocol would you recommend. Thanks.[/quote]

Do not bother with Aromasin! Use adex. Try 1mg/week in divided doses, EOD works well. Test E2 in a month and then adjust adex dose to get close to serum E2=22pg/ml.

new dose = old dose * new-E2 / 22pg/ml

Thanks KSman. Without getting too technical, any reason that Adex would be better than Aromasin? Appreciate the chiming in. I ask, because I already have Aromasin.