Blood Test Results on 72mg TE Every 5 Days

Doctor Saya has expressed his concerns about overthink blood increasing the pressure in the heart and that there needs to be an optimal limit for blood thickness, thicker blood, more pressure in the pipes.

Right, Iā€™m wondering how that number is then determined and if there is any research in the literature regarding TRT causing heart disease and/or strokes. Iā€™m told there isnā€™t any and I have not been able to find anything on my own. He may be guessing.

I think testosterone compensates for everything it does. High hematocrit should cause a raised blood pressure and increased heart rate. But it looks like it dilates the blood vessels to match the viscosity. Hereā€™s a sample of blood pressure readings with a hematocrit of 56 and maybe less today as i donated yesterday. Low blood pressure and the same regardless of hematocrit going up or down.

Very good point, many report decreased BP with TRT. Probably multiple mechanisms in play. Some cardiologists refer patients for TRT.2

So if blood was truly thick with high hematocrit, and blood pressure was low, and heart rate was low, wouldnā€™t everything just come to a complete stop? :thinking:

Iā€™m sure at this point itā€™s his professional opinion and not yet factual.

72 mg TE every 5 days. Due to the high hct, hg, rbc I made a blood donation yesterday. So my peak TT/FT is 961 / 23.3, and my trough on day 5 right before injection is 600 / 13.5. Is the trough too low?

SHBG 30.9
Estradiol 35 (129 pmol range <162)
DHEA-S 173.2 (4.7 umol range <15)
ALT 40 (range <50))
AST 21 (range <35)
GGT 20 (range 14-62)

If this blood donation becomes too frequent you could crash your ferritin levels, smaller more frequent injections could eliminate the need

Free testosterone is optimal at peak and suboptimal at trough.

Remember I tried that? And frequent injections even dose reduction bumped up my hematocrit even more. 4-5 days is my golden window.

How do you feel? The testing is a bit disingenuos, honestly. The advice is to always test at trough, but for natural levels you are supposed to test at the natural peak - first thing in the morning. I your trough number great? No. Is it bad? No. What are your symptoms? How are you doing on it? At first blush I would say a small increase would be good, but maybe not. Depends on the individual.

You could try 68mg every 4 days, maybe HCT will increase a little, maybe not.

I was thinking the same thing. Around 64 mg every 4 days. The craziest thing I noticed on 42 mg every 3.5 days was the immediate loss of libido and the insane acne. I wasnā€™t getting that kind of acne at even 100 mg every 7 days.