Blood Test Results, is Everything Good?

She’s more into women when it comes to that. Truthfully I couldn’t care less about another girl but it’s fun on occasion. That’s probably why she’s open to it.

Sonofa…

1 Like

Same with my wife. Sometimes I think she’s more into women then she is me haha.

1 Like

So my E2 came back at 77.

Currently taking 1mg Arimidex a week (0.5mg x2 a week) along 800mg Test C every week (every third and forth day). Arimidex is consumed at the time of injections. I do have high e2 symptoms, such as bitchiness and not too much libido, oily skin, etc.

How should I proceed with arimidex going forward?

Should I up the adex to 1mg at the time of injections? Should I take it EOD? I’m so confused. What should I do?

Seriously, the mod who moved this. What an IDIOT. This was a new blood test. Why the fuck would you move my new thread to this one??? I was on a cruise dose here with a MUCH lower E2 asking a totally different question. Like wtf??

@Chris_Colucci

For the same fucking reason I moved four fucking threads about your fucking erectile dysfunction and libido problems into one fucking thread a few months ago. It’s called fucking follow-up and not cluttering the fucking forum with fucking redundancies.

That’s fucking why.

4 Likes

How is that a follow up you dumb FUCK. I’m asking a totally different question, about the dosage of a drug I did not even inquire about here. The only thing in common between both threads is that I had a blood test done. And because of that in your small low IQ monkey brain you call it a “follow up”. Had I not mentioned anything about bloods you wouldn’t even merge the threads.

Seriously buddy, you’re fucking retarded.

Initial thread: “Are my blood test results good? … My E2 is pretty high.”
Next thread 6 weeks later: “I’m confused by the E2 result of my blood test.”

Yep, totally different.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but the cranky moods swings from an estrogen-laden dude with a limp noodle will never hurt me.

'Ya don’t say.

Now I suggest you take a breath, accept the reality that your thread is staying put, and wait for members to reply to your question.

3 Likes

Averaging 2.66 fucks per sentence! Fuck… that’s a lot of Fucks.

1 Like

I’m aware neurobiological makeup differs from person to person, but I can’t help but think at times people sometimes use high or low E2/minor hormonal fluctuations as an excuse to act like an irrational asshole. Like the story of the guy who would get angry with his wife a few hours after his weekly shot of nandrolone.

I’ve had crashed E2, disproportionately high E2 in correlation with androgen index at the time, high T, low T etc. Aside from being lethargic and at times slightly irritable I never got angry like this

… it’s high E2, it’s not like you’re pregnant or using tren. Calm down dude

Those are rookie numbers. Watch some Samuel l jackson movies to get an idea of what are the appropriate f bomb numbers.

1 Like