Blood Test Question

Okay so i have been on trt for about 5 weeks and feeling somewhat better. Had testosterone checked a while back, came back at 389 (i am 29), doctor put me on 100 mg test e a week. So I will be having my first blood work soon to check my levels and my doctor wants me to have it drawn 7 days after injecting (day of next injection). The thing is, I have been injecting every three days to minimize any sides. Is it okay to break off of this routine for a week so I can have my labs drawn at the right time or is it going to cause some kind of reactions. Thanks.

And yes I looked in the stickies and could not find my answer.

[quote]MApea wrote:
Okay so i have been on trt for about 5 weeks and feeling somewhat better. Had testosterone checked a while back, came back at 389 (i am 29), doctor put me on 100 mg test e a week. So I will be having my first blood work soon to check my levels and my doctor wants me to have it drawn 7 days after injecting (day of next injection). The thing is, I have been injecting every three days to minimize any sides. Is it okay to break off of this routine for a week so I can have my labs drawn at the right time or is it going to cause some kind of reactions. Thanks.[/quote]

Makes no sense to stop and wait 7 days before taking blood. That will not tell you how your protocol is working and what levels you have. The idea of getting blood drawn is to check and see how your protocol is working. So in your case if you are injecting every 3rd day just get blood drawn 3 days after last injection which would be injection day but get it drawn before you inject.

That way you will know what your level is at its lowest before your next injection goes in.

it wont hurt, but its pretty fucking stupid.