Blood Test Problems

Hey people wonder if u could help me out with some opinions…

Just noticed some bubbles in my urine whenever I go to the toilet. My urine is usually clear as I drink a lot of water throughout the day. About 5 or 6 litres a day. Been waking up at night quite frequently to urinate, like at 12am, 2 pm and sometimes 4am. I sleep at 11pm.

Along the same lines, I had a blood test and urinalysis done recently, like about 4 weeks ago. Everything was okay, except my ALT was something like 51 and AST was 60. BUN and potassium levels were slightly elevated. Cholesterol LDL also slightly high, but not too much. Triglycerides okay. Other than that, everything else like creatinine and uric acid etc were all within normal range.

Mind you, this test was taken 2 months after my last steroid cycle. To my knowledge, I believe the slight elevations in ALT and AST (although in the upper, normal limits) could be attributed to the breakdown of muscle tissue(I train pretty hard)and or due to the temporary elevation due to previous oral steroid use…

I fasted for the blood test, ate like nothing for about 9 hours but drank heaps of water. Prior, I was told by the doctor that I could drink plain water, so I drank plenty of it to keep my body hydrated. I’m just wondering if drinking too much of water could have affected the accuracy of my test results…

I have read somewhere that the presence of bubbles in my urine could indicate protein that is not being filtered by the kidneys. My previous urinalysis and blood test revealed nothing…but could that have been due to the excessive amount of water I had prior which masked the results?

The thing with the bubbles, is that it does not happen all the time, but kinda infrequently…

Hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance…

For my last blood test I didn’t eat for about 10 hours and the numbers were slightly skewed. My doctor told me that they need a full 12 hours of fasting before a test. If you don’t you will still have stuff in your system that tests will pick up. As far as the bubbles I have no idea what would cause that but I would certainly look into it further.