Blood Test= High Estradiol/No Libido

Since this thread has some references to hcg, I thought I ask. I recently talked my doc into a perscription for hcg but she was unable to come up with a product to perscribe. What she found was a single use syring of I think 250 mg that was marketed or designed for fertility treatments for women. She said she wright a perscription for what ever I could find.

So far I found and on line pharmacy “alldaychemist” someone on this sight recommended them. They did not even ask for the perscription. The product they sell or products are generic versions and sold by the iu size. A 100000 iu ampual was only $22. The question i asked them is what is the concentration. Is this a dry product that you mix yourself.

I’ve seen injection kits for sale so I guess I’m as ill informed as my doctor on this product. I told her I wanted to take 250iu EOD. I also got her on board with the AI but I did not get the persciption for that yet since spliting 1mg tablets seemed like more trouble than the pump bottle I’ve been using that I got from the reasurch chemical company. Any body have any thoughts on Arimidex verses a generic anastrozole.

I just had blood taken the other day so we’ll see where the basic 100mg of T/week and the 1mg AI/week has my levels.

GB,
10000 iu’s of HCG makes any concentration you want depending on how much BA water you add. I take 10000 iu’s of powdered HCG, add 10ml’s of BA water, and have a 1000 iu’s per ml concentration.

I’m lazy and don’t like to have to think too much if I can avoid it… so I take a 1ml syringe fill it to the 100 mark, and use 1/4 of it 4 times. So .250ml’s is 250 iu’s when 10ml’s of BA water is added to 10000 iu’s of HCG powder. Does this help?
Btw, alldaychemist only sells HCG in ampules, which means you will have to get an empty sterile capped vial and a bottle of BA water from somewhere else to mix it up to whatever concentration you want into the empty vial.

Injection kits of HCG are REALLY expensive if you are paying out of pocket. Ask your doctor for a script for generic Novarel; It comes with the empty mixing vial and the BA water for less than $60.00.

Thank KNB, you cleared up everything for me, thats a big help, dam this forum is useful. So you don’t find any problems using a syringe for 4 injections. Seems ok to me, I just did know if anyone else thought it was acceptable practice.

[quote]LiftingLarge wrote:

This is always high? AST 59 10-35

e[/quote]

How much coffee do you drink?

[quote]GeoBob wrote:
Thank KNB, you cleared up everything for me, thats a big help, dam this forum is useful. So you don’t find any problems using a syringe for 4 injections. Seems ok to me, I just did know if anyone else thought it was acceptable practice.[/quote]

Mix 10,000iu of hCG with 5ml BA water to get 2000iu/ml. Use #29 .5" .5ml [50iu insulin syringe] which cost $12.60 per 100 at Sam’s or Walmart [USA]. Fill with .5ml [1000iu] and shoot “12.5” four times. Inject SC, swab needle, recap and put in paper sleeve and return to refrigeration. If you swab needle then inject, alcohol will get into the tip of the needle and will sting. Diabetics have done this for decades. Quite safe if you do things right. Do not do this if you have a weak immune system.

Do not inject hCG IM, inject SC. Ignore product info re IM injections, unless you are female and injecting 3000-5000iu all at once to time ovulation for infertility treatment, IVF egg harvesting or artificial insemination.