Blood Test Help. Do I Need TRT?

Any help from you guys, what you think of these results? Do I need trt? I def have all the classic symptoms. just wanna make sure trt is the correct path for me.
37, 205lbs, just quit chewing tobacco bout 8 months ago, been using tobacco for over 24 years and do drink but have reduced amount consumed recently down by quite a bit.

Not sure what other info ya need, if missed something lemme know and I’ll put it out there.
Thanks for any assistance

Your total testosterone is quite low, Free T isn’t in the gutter, the experts state men below 15 pg/mL could benefit from TRT.

Low estrogen is dangerous and will give you osteoporosis, you need TRT as we convert testosterone into estrogen. Your protocol should be twice weekly or EOD if having trouble with consistency in symptom relief. Use 29 gauge insulin syringes in shoulders and outer quads, not those 18 gauge harpoons issued by doctors.

I can tell you when I was injecting 50mg twice weekly (SHBG =22) I could feel a minor crash on day 3 after my injection and muscles didn’t start growing and getting harder until I started injecting EOD. It seems injecting EOD really was where I started noticing muscle gains after only a couple of weeks.

I don’t see any thyroid hormone testing, TSH isn’t a thyroid hormone. It merely stimulates the thyroid gland. The previously accepted reference ranges (.45-4.5) are no longer valid as a result of both the development of more highly sensitive TSH assays and the appreciation that reference populations previously considered normal were contaminated with individuals with various degrees of thyroid dysfunction.

Your TSH is right at the limit of where most would experience subclinical hypothyroidism.

Excellent job quitting chewing tobacco which can cause throat cancer.

Thank you systemlord for the assistance an detailed answer, confirms to me that I’m on the right path to get the old me back.
I didn’t even realize I didn’t get the throid test added on…one more to get done. Thanks again