Blood Sugar/Eating Every 2 Hours

So I will lose a considerable amount of strength? I would prefer not to obviously as strength is my main goal at this point in time.

[quote]bulkNcut wrote:
So I will lose a considerable amount of strength? I would prefer not to obviously as strength is my main goal at this point in time. [/quote]

Some people lose a lot of strength when dieting. Some don’t. For some it’s mental, for some it’s less calories so less energy to lift.

You can’t be strong if you’re having to skip a gym session because you’ve fallen asleep on the couch or passed out tying your shoes.

If you feel like shit, fix feeling like shit. Or you could say fuck it all and keep pressing on to 300 pounds. I’d rather lose 20 pounds of my bench and get my body to feeling better so that I can get 40 pounds added on my bench.

Somehow I always manage to perform in the gym though. I’m not usually tired when I train. I’ve just put a lot into my strength and lost a ton in the past month or two due to injury and I can’t stand to lose much more

[quote]bulkNcut wrote:
So I will lose a considerable amount of strength? I would prefer not to obviously as strength is my main goal at this point in time. [/quote]

You can gain relative strength though especially once you end the cut. I’m working on getting a 2x bodyweight bench. To me, that’s more impressive than when I hit 400 at 240.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but there is some useful stuff in this thread if you ignore the shit storm:

@dd- you callin me fat? Haha nah man I usually tend to not take things the wrong way. I glanced through the thread before but ill go back and read it well. I’m only a bout 2 years into training and my lifts aren’t great but as I’ve been gaining they’ve been gking up a lot. Also I’ve never had the desire to be super lean, atleast not until later on down the road.

My bench is all I have left at the moment and I really wanted to hit 315, my calculated 1rm is 285 right now… Lastly Idk what to do about my training max and weights when running 5/3/1 while cutting fat.

So basically you guys all think I should cut? I mean in my mind I feel like ill look tiny once the cut is over. Like I said I’ve never cut before though

[quote]bulkNcut wrote:
So basically you guys all think I should cut? I mean in my mind I feel like ill look tiny once the cut is over. Like I said I’ve never cut before though [/quote]

you may be surprised if you are able to get decently lean!

however look at this way—you bulked for awhile–you gained a lot of weight—now you are feeling crappy- why not change gears for a few months, give yourself a new challenge and restore your well being in the process

Thanks grind, you’ve been extremely helpful lately. Lastly do you guys think I actually could have pushed myself to diabetes? I’m praying that’s not possible

[quote]bulkNcut wrote:
Thanks grind, you’ve been extremely helpful lately. Lastly do you guys think I actually could have pushed myself to diabetes? I’m praying that’s not possible [/quote]

i doubt thats really possible- but maybe in extreme cases

ive been down the road of eating insane amounts to gain weight as well , by the end i was feeling like crap most days as well- 4200 isnt even THAT bad–but i bet you will better if you start dieting

why dont you make a new thread about your diet and goals and we could help you there

You will kinda look smaller, you will definitely go down a shirt size or two but shirtless you will look bigger and better.

A pound a week my dude, and strength shouldn’t take much of a toll at all, just track the macros and try to get some good nutritious food :slight_smile:

I’m gonna start a new thread about this upcoming cut. I’m not sure wether to put it in the bodybuilding or nutrition category but I would love to have all of those who contributed here look over it. You have provided some great information.