Blood Spills Like a Water Gun

Hey so i just injected my friend earlier today and when i drew the needle out blood squirted 3/4 of a meter and then i swabbed it and and there came some more blood and then stopped.
Btw it was in the deltiod

have any ideas ?

happens sometimes, nothing to worry about.

The carpet in my bedroom looks like a scene from a horror movie from an injection that went awry

where were u injecting ? if your in a proper site this shouldnt be a problem

[quote]xodusi wrote:
Hey so i just injected my friend earlier today and when i drew the needle out blood squirted 3/4 of a meter and then i swabbed it and and there came some more blood and then stopped.
Btw it was in the deltiod

have any ideas ?
[/quote]
Actually you are supposed to asperate(pull back on the plunger)If blood appears,pullout and inject in an alternate spot. I know it’s difficult/impossible to asperate,but when a nurse/dr. injects that’s the protocal.I have hit blood vescils,but not to the point of a blood spurt.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

The carpet in my bedroom looks like a scene from a horror movie from an injection that went awry[/quote]

HAHA!

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

The carpet in my bedroom looks like a scene from a horror movie from an injection that went awry[/quote]

You probably have some outlandish explanations for it

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

You probably have some outlandish explanations for it [/quote]

It’s only ever been commented on once, I blamed a nosebleed.

Doesn’t the whole blood spurt thing happen to everyone? I just assumed it was unavoidable every once in a while. Maybe I’m doing something wrong but I can’t think what it would be…

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Doesn’t the whole blood spurt thing happen to everyone? I just assumed it was unavoidable every once in a while. Maybe I’m doing something wrong but I can’t think what it would be…[/quote]

Yea man, it happens. I know when its going to happen too…cause when I stick, and I have to push through tough, scar tissue, it happens every time. And I aspirate every time. Sometimes you’ll just clip a vescicle like previously stated.

OP…don’t worry man, your not going to bleed out lol.

Never happened to me

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Never happened to me[/quote]

That’s bc gays don’t have any blood through their veins…its just straight appletini

Me neither to be honest…

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

That’s bc gays don’t have any blood through their veins…its just straight appletini[/quote]

Excuse me bitch, but I prefer cosmos

mmm I do like cosmos. I’d stab a needle in your arse and suck the shit right out of there

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

That’s bc gays don’t have any blood through their veins…its just straight appletini[/quote]

Excuse me bitch, but I prefer cosmos[/quote]

You what’s funny…I actually typed cosmos…then thought Appletini sounded gayer lol.

If you injecting someone else, throw it overhand, like a dart, and tell them to relax and push their gut out.
Get the to sit.

Bad things are just more likely to happen if they tense up when you go to pin them/

Also, this thread was highly entertaining lol

-PTD

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

Doesn’t the whole blood spurt thing happen to everyone? I just assumed it was unavoidable every once in a while. Maybe I’m doing something wrong but I can’t think what it would be…[/quote]

I’ve been injecting myself, mostly in the deltoids, 2-3x/week for the past 2 years and have never once had it squirt out…trickles down a few times every now and again, but never any actual force behind it.

Insulin pins FTW

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

I’ve been injecting myself, mostly in the deltoids, 2-3x/week for the past 2 years and have never once had it squirt out…trickles down a few times every now and again, but never any actual force behind it.

Insulin pins FTW
[/quote]
Do you build up any scar tissue or get sore from all those delt injections? Just curious because im a delt guy myself and I didnt know you could pin them that much. Just curious
Jim

Nope

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Nope[/quote]

VT are you able to shoot both delts? I can only do it with my good hand so just one side

Yes

I just position the delt I am injecting into parallel to the ground on like the arm of a couch or something (while I am sitting on it) or kneel down and put it on the bathroom sink…just make sure you are basically parallel to the ground and RELAX it…once it is steady, it is relatively easy to shoot it with your non-dominant hand using insulin pins.