Blood Rush in Wrists with Hands Overhead

Hello,

Whenever I hold my hands above my head and jump, I feel blood (I assume…) rush downward in the arteries and veins in my wrists. It’s strange and I’ve just noticed it lately.

Does anybody else experience this? Do I have The Cancer?

Thanks

[quote]desuu wrote:
Do I have The Cancer?
[/quote]

Yes.

And the AIDS.

Same thing happened to a friend of mine. 10 years later, BAM!, herpes.

[quote]desuu wrote:
Hello,

Whenever I hold my hands above my head and jump, I feel blood (I assume…) rush downward in the arteries and veins in my wrists. It’s strange and I’ve just noticed it lately.

Thanks[/quote]

It’s actually leftover amniotic fluid. You have chlecerebviculefluorititis.

[quote]desuu wrote:
Hello,

Thanks[/quote]

Yes. I hope you had a good life.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Same thing happened to a friend of mine. 10 years later, BAM!, herpes.[/quote]

Family Guy

[quote]desuu wrote:
Hello,

Thanks[/quote]

Don’t panic, I have the cure: next time you feel the urge to hold your hands above your head and jump, go and do it at the edge a cliff. I guarantee it won’t happen again.

Somebody with a motivator avatar and a lolcat all on the same page. Too much fail, y’all.

[quote]desuu wrote:
Somebody with a motivator avatar and a lolcat all on the same page. Too much fail, y’all.[/quote]

Nope.

This is fail.