Blood Results, Prolactin High

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
Just thought I’d update this thread. I have been using Mucuna Pruriens and that seems to have sorted things out. Although I have no bloods to confirm (I will do in the new year), my symptoms seem to have subsided. Libido is back, morning and random boners are back. Skin is not as dry as it was.
Just a side note, the dreams are fucking intense.

SB[/quote]

i think Mucuna converts to L-dopa, which would raise dopamine. dopamine (and dopamine agonists) lower prolactin
Didn’t know those actually lowered prolactin. Interesting [/quote]

[quote]obbie wrote:
Hi bro

Ive been facing this low libido issue and nearly same test results!! Help !!

I hope you get back to me as soon as u can bro :)[/quote]

I used mucuna pruriens and like I said, it seems to have fixed it. Have a look into getting this supplement.

SB

[quote]obbie wrote:
Hi bro

Ive been facing this low libido issue and nearly same test results!! Help !!

I hope you get back to me as soon as u can bro :)[/quote]

I used mucuna pruriens and like I said, it seems to have fixed it. Have a look into getting this supplement.

SB[/quote]

Thanks for the reply bro … My question is did you use it as a one course ? Or you have to keep on taking it ? And how did u use it ? Am sorry am asking too many questions but cuz i tried other stuff where they made u feel good for a couple of days then they crash ur system like maca powder n stuff . I just need to know how u used macuna and for how long ? With training or not ?

[quote]obbie wrote:

Thanks for the reply bro … My question is did you use it as a one course ? Or you have to keep on taking it ? And how did u use it ? Am sorry am asking too many questions but cuz i tried other stuff where they made u feel good for a couple of days then they crash ur system like maca powder n stuff . I just need to know how u used macuna and for how long ? With training or not ? [/quote]

I obviously never stopped training. I took them for around 2 months if I remember correctly. Just until the bottle ran out. Get a blood test done with all the hormones needed first though. And make sure the mucuna is good quality stuff.

SB

Hi bro

How r things now after leaving macuna for a while ? Am just wondering whether it has to be taken after stopping it again .

[quote]obbie wrote:

Thanks for the reply bro … My question is did you use it as a one course ? Or you have to keep on taking it ? And how did u use it ? Am sorry am asking too many questions but cuz i tried other stuff where they made u feel good for a couple of days then they crash ur system like maca powder n stuff . I just need to know how u used macuna and for how long ? With training or not ? [/quote]

I obviously never stopped training. I took them for around 2 months if I remember correctly. Just until the bottle ran out. Get a blood test done with all the hormones needed first though. And make sure the mucuna is good quality stuff.

SB[/quote]

Hi bro … How are things after leaving macuna for a couple of months now ?

When my prolactin was high during a 500mg test E only cycle me and my doctor came to the conclusion that it was from a pre existing excess of glandular tissue. Some people are a little more predisposed to be effected by prolactin and I believe I’m one of those people. Have your doctor prescribe you caber @ twice a week and see if the levels change in a month or so. That’s what we did and it definitely made a difference.

[quote]obbie wrote:

SB[/quote]

Hi bro … How are things with u after u left mucuna ? Did the symptoms come back or i hope all things got sorted for good ? Ur reply is highly appreciated

[quote]Hardw0rk wrote:
When my prolactin was high during a 500mg test E only cycle me and my doctor came to the conclusion that it was from a pre existing excess of glandular tissue. Some people are a little more predisposed to be effected by prolactin and I believe I’m one of those people. Have your doctor prescribe you caber @ twice a week and see if the levels change in a month or so. That’s what we did and it definitely made a difference. [/quote]

Doctors gave me all kinds of meds like dostonix n stuff and took them for months … Things were great when i was on them however once u stop the crash is just ugly !!!

Thats why ive been asking singh whether he crashed after using mucuna or it fixed the problem since its a herbal subtance and ive read so much good info about it. I hope he replied so illstart taking it. Ive ordered a bottle and i got the most natural one by himalaya supps

Bump