Blood Results Low T- Please Advise

Ok so my story short and straight to the point.

-age - 34

-height - 5’8

-waist - 32" - 33"

-weight - 155 lbs

-describe body and facial hair - chest/stomach hair, facial hair nothing out of the ordinary. A bit more escessive on the chest/stomach than I would like.

-describe where you carry fat and how changed - Used to see more fat in my upper chest I dont see as much. I have fat around my waist and rear and thighs (outter/inner). I was able to adjust this when I was working out a lot but I had to work super hard to fix this area. It seems like no matter what I do, I can not get rid of it as much anymore and it is noticable especially hard to buy pants for work and jeans that help me look slimmer and look like they fit naturally.

-health conditions, symptoms [history] - Fatigue, loss of concetration, lack of memory, Tired, Vision blurrs, Exima, irritable, ADD like sysmptoms, carry weight/fat in places that men do not normally gain weight (Inner/outter thighs), constant disturbed sleep, depression, loss of motivation.

-Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever - None

• Multivitamine
  • Omega3
  • Nootropics (Just started this to improve my long term memory and cognative behavior and creativity) - Started about 1 week ago. Piracitam, Huperzine, Choline, Vinpocetine.

-lab results with ranges:

Recent labs showed Low testosterone levels.
Needs to be seen by endocrinology
Orders in EPIC
Please call and schedule apointment

TESTOSTERONE, FREE 43.8 pg/mL L (46.0-224.0)
TESTOSTERONE,BIOAVAILABLE 90.1 ng/dL L (110.0-575.0)
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN 43

-describe diet [some create substantial damage with starvation diets] - Just normal I try to eat healthy, nothing fried, no fast food. Breakfast sometims a bagal or a healthy wrap, lunch consists of Chicken or grilled chicken salad, chicken sandwich, sometimes fries with lunch but not a lot, dinner lean quisine (it is fast and I dont have time to really make dinner), or hot bar from local grocery store consists of either chicken or fish, some sort of vegetable ect…

-describe training [some ruin there hormones by over training] - I have not trained in a while, Off/On with cardio, have had no motivation to train lately in a gym.
-testes ache, ever, with a fever? No
-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed - Not as frequent over the past year or 2.

I am really depressed about my body composition in the lower part of my body esp when I wear slacks at work and most jeans. I am also depressed about the love handles as well. arms/calves/neck/chin/face/chest/upper stomach is not fat at all - just mid section and upper legs.

My chest has also become weaker when I was working out and seems much harder to gain strength in my chest. I am sick of being fatigued all of the time and loss of motivation, tiredness, and depression. Will T therapy based on my results help in the above areas especially my body composition?

Thank you all Kindly I look forward to your responses/experiences especially with the body composition issues in places where men do not normally experience this.

Also I am assuming my endo doctor will put me on a TRT solution. Is HGH an appropriate TRT solution?

cmon no one can help me out here?

HGH is human growth hormone
hCG is not and can be use to replace lost LH levels

We need more lab data to find the reason for low T when low T is the symptom and not the root problem. Go back to the advice for new guys sticky and look at possible problems. Accidents or blows to the head?

TRT is:

• testosterone
  • estrogen management as required
  • hGH to support the testes

Lab data needed:
LH/FSH
E2
prolactin
TSH, fT3, fT4
AM cortisol, do labs at 8AM
CBC + lipids [cholesterol]

Post body temperatures and iodine intake, above sticky and ‘thyroid basics’