Blood Results Bad After Starting New Cycle

Hey bros, first post here for me,

Ran my first cycle 10 week cycle starting February 1st which was dbol 25 mg 5 weeks test 400 mg 10 weeks + 4 weeks PCT with nolva 40/20/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50. Pre cycle test came back at 450 on cycle 1500. Just got a full panel test done this past Friday and my natty test came back at 108 and e2 very low. I decided to start a cycle on Friday (I know this sounds dumb since I started without seeing my bloods but I felt great and didn’t think there would be an issue) consisting of…

dbol 25 mg ED preworkout 7 weeks
test 500 mg 16 weeks
deca 300 mg 14 weeks
12.5 mg aromasin ED
PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20/20

I’m already a few days into my cycle, should I just continue my cycle and do an extended PCT, or should I just stop and be safe? My buddy in medical school says I’ll be fine and it will turn back on no matter what but I’m a little worried. I’m 28, just dieted down from 220 to 180 to about 8% BF and wanted to jump into a bulk cycle starting lean then diet down for comps next summer. I have full panel bloods, everything came back great except test and e2, basically every piece of info you could imagine (except free test which my doc seemed to forget) so if anyone needs to see anything please ask. Should I just ride out this cycle and do an extended PCT or should I stop? Thanks for reading please feel free to ask any question

Well your HPTA isn’t working… you know that. I don’t understand what you are asking since its a personal choice. You want us to make it for you?

Should you continue your cycle?.. I dunno that’s up to you. Its not going to make things worse since you are already shut down. Your buddy in medical school is wrong. You may not recover and be forced to go on TRT for life.

Should I ride out this cycle and do an extended PCT?.. Same question again. Personal choice. Do you want to see if you can recover now or wait until the cycle is done and try then? Personal choice…

1 Like