Blood Results. Am I Good Canidate for TRT?

I am having trouble communicating with my Dr. I don’t want to get too much into it but maybe its because i didn’t buy the vitamins she ‘prescribed’ to me after paying 550 for my first visit.

I am researching other Dr’s, but until then i want your opinion on my situation. below are my specs. Let me know if you need any additional info.

-height: 5’6
-waist -
-weight - 180
-describe body and facial hair - Hairy w/ alopecia areata
-describe where you carry fat and how changed – stomach, gut
-Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever. - Steroid shots for alopecia areata.
-describe diet [some create substantial damage with starvation diets] - No specific diet. Not looking to lose weight. just gain muscle. protein shakes, Daily vitamins.
-describe training - I try to work out 4 days a week. 2 body parts a day ( i use ‘jefit intermediate’ routine from jefit.
-testes ache, ever, with a fever? One time a couple of years ago. Maybe unrelated
-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed? No.
-health conditions, symptoms [history] - Borderline HBP, Low energy, Always feel tired. Lack of attention, focus.

-lab results with ranges:
Total T: 384, range 250-1100ng/dL
Test, Free: 108.7 pg/mL, range 35.0-155.0pg/mL
LH: 2.0, range 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL
FSH: 5.5, range 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL
TSH: 1.69, .range 4-4.50 mIU/mL

For a 30 year old guy your T level looks low. I would push for a higher T level number with the dr. My energy level went way up after starting Androgel.

At your age, you need to be looking for causes where low T is the symptom. Avoid T tunnel vision.

Please read the advice for new guys sticky for suggested other issues.

You could have weight and lethargy from a thyroid problem. Most guys who land her do have thyroid problems. Read the thyroid basics sticky and eval your iodine intake and body temperatures and post back here.

Labs: You should get E2 and prolactin tested.

Thyroid should be TSH, fT3, fT4 [not T3, T4] - but wait until you get body temps posted and read the stickies.

Low cortisol can also lead to lethargy.

There is a sticky for finding a TRT doc.