Blood Results 7-8 Months Off From AAS After Years On. Do I Need TRT?

Hi guys, this is my first post on here, but been reading alot here for a long time :slightly_smiling_face:
So im 27yo and living in belgium.

From the moment i was 18 i did my first cycle, then few weeks later i did one cycle again. Yes indeed! I didnt take the time to recover! Stupid af! But hey i was young and didnt think of the negatives! On the end of that cycle i met my gf that i am still togheter with :slightly_smiling_face: then i didnt cycle for a few months, even quit training for a while! Then a little before i turned 19 i got back to the gym and started cycling again and i just lived for the gains! Dedicated af! But it got completely out of hand! The gains, the good feeling, the crazy libido, i was feeling on top of the world! So i just kept on blasting and cruising till i was 24! I even was on 750mg test ew sometimes or more for more than a year! Then at the age of 24 i began thinking like wtf am i doing i need to try and come off! So i stopped everything and did a few weeks of nolvadex. (I know not enough) But fucking hell! The gains just started to melt off like it was nothing! I said fuck it i cant handle this ! So i hopped back on test on 250mg ew but then problems occured. After 15-17 months libido started crashing, sex wasnt enjoyable anymore,had problems with erections even sensivity was completely gone! So i said ok i need to come off everything do a proper pct and see where it goes. So i think at the age 26 i did the power pct from M.J. Scally. But nothing happend. Balls didnt grow, libido was gone, not possible to have an erection,… then a 6-7 weeks later i still had no libido or erections whatsoever. But i had some hcg in the fridge so i started hcg on 500iu 2x/week with 12,5mg aromasin ed, after few weeks i woke up with rockhard erection, i could masturbate again, sensitivity was back. Then i Made a huge mistake of adding a little test to it because i wanted to make a little gains again. And from day one penis sensitivity was gone again, libido was gone again. Then i thought i fucked up for good! So from then on i said lets be strong and just lay off that fucking gear(i think i was addicted af!) so now i am 7-8 months off test. In this 7-8 months i did a couple of runs with hcg nolvadex and clomid. I kept repeating the pct because my balls are still small :frowning: last pct i ran was nolvadex 20mg for 6 weeks and then 4 weeks after last intake from nolva i did my first bloodwork ever! Because i wanted to see if these pct’s acctually did something!
I know i played with my hormones and i messed up shit pretty bad. On this moment i have zero libido, sometimes i wake up with semi morning wood but thats it! I hate going to the gym right now because i want to avoid people. And all i want to do is just lay in bed, i dont have energy to do anything. Sometimes verry depressed days also.

So the big question is do i need to go on trt?
If so, is it better to do self administer trt? Because in belgium trt is 1ml sustanon every 3 weeks and that sound horrible!
They dont use ai and hcg also!! And u can not inject test ny yourself! Only one who can do this is a nurse. So dont know what to do here

Here are my labs, i asked for dht but apperently they didnt do it :

Your CK level is extremely high. 5x the upper limit. could be an indication of a real problem. I’d see a dr about that.

Your testosterone is not so low that you should be having the symptoms you’re describing. prolactin is fine. One thing that could be the issue is your estrogen. The reading says <25. It looks like the test is not sensitive enough to detect how much below 25 you are. You need to run an extra sensitive e2 test. if your level is close to 0, that could very well be the issue. Crashing estrogen is miserable, and can absolutely lead to sexual disfunction. I do not see a need for TRT. It COULD improve your life, but it isn’t necessary based on these results, and it likely wouldn’t address your symptoms. I’d certainly rather have the testosterone levels you have no than switch to sustanon once every 3 weeks. That’s an insane protocol. Your country is very behind on the TRT science, apparently.

Thx for your reply!
I know the CK is reallly high, the value of 908 was on 250mg test ew in 2016
The value of 320 is from now “natural” 2018
I asked my doc about this she said this is normal in strong muscular men.
I know my test is within the low range, but my free test is below the range, how do i fix this?
And unfortunately the sensitive e2 testing is not available in belgium.

Anyone else thoughts on these labs?

That is deeply flawed. Please see the HPTA restart sticky.

How small did your testes become?
You may be infertile.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re Thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab numbers and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

Thx for your reply!
My nuts are now half te size of what they used to be as far as i can remember. I think you can compare it to a chestnut, but little bit smaller. I will post tempatures asap!

Is there any chance i may be fertile again?

How do you think my shbg looks? I find it hard to tell because its messured different then the labs i see from other people…

@KSman
Waking up @36,1C
Afternoon @ 36,6C

Those temperatures are terrible, you are hypothyroid for sure. TRT will not work until you address thyroid, if you start TRT without fixing thyroid you could end up feeling worse.

F*ck.
So what do i do now?
Doc is no help because she says everything is fine and these labs are perfectly normal. Even when i try’d to talk about my testosterone she didnt want hear because i was in range. Let alone i start asking about my thyroid. Docs in belgium are so far behind in treating patiënts with hormones. So im basicly on my own to clean my mess up… hopefully with the help of this forum

@systemlord
U sure i can be hypothyroid? Because my labs on ft3 ft4 and tsh are all in good range from what ive could research?

Nevermind my last post. I read trough the thyroid sticky again and saw that if one has normal labs on thyroid but has low tempature its still a form of hypo.
But what do i do now? Start taking iodine supplement and evaluatestrong text my body temp?

Anyone?

The sticky covers what you need to understand and any little bit that I could put in this post would be incomplete.

It is really not good that you asked, not discussing your history of using iodized salt or vitamins listing iodine+selenium. We could then have an idea if this might be a simple case of iodine deficiency.

It is nice that the medical community considers a ~10:1 range of TSH to be a normal state of health!

So far i can remember we never used iodized salt.
I occasionaly take some multi vits but not wit iodine in it or selenium